Sign in to follow this  
SomeAsianMidget

Vodnik 1000 foot cliff fall

As long as it lands on the wheels, as long as it lands on the wheels... ^_^ Evel Knievel in a Vodnik.

The Vodnik, man...

I once (as a fresh spawn) jumped into a helicopter that had landed in Cherno on a near-empty server. I sat in the back, hiding, and was disappointed to not find any loot in it.

So the (likely bandit) team jumps back in and flies off. Suddenly: "Who the hell is in the back seat?"

They decided a dive-bomb (after everyone but the pilot bailed) was the best way to dail with me.

The Huey hit the ground nose-first, bounced, flew for a little bit, then hit some trees. The only things that were hurt were my legs (which broke ;( ) and the pilot's neck XD

The Vodnik, man...

I once (as a fresh spawn) jumped into a helicopter that had landed in Cherno on a near-empty server. I sat in the back, hiding, and was disappointed to not find any loot in it.

So the (likely bandit) team jumps back in and flies off. Suddenly: "Who the hell is in the back seat?"

They decided a dive-bomb (after everyone but the pilot bailed) was the best way to dail with me.

The Huey hit the ground nose-first, bounced, flew for a little bit, then hit some trees. The only things that were hurt were my legs (which broke ;( ) and the pilot's neck XD

Wouldn't it have been a better idea to land and just shoot you? XD

Wouldn't it have been a better idea to land and just shoot you? XD

Look, there's smart people and there are retards. Who do you think I was up against?

• Like 1

Look, there's smart people and there are retards. Who do you think I was up against?

I'm sorry. I thought you were talking about "Bandits".

Not "1337Sn1p3rSqU4DB4Nd1t0s".

I'm sorry. I thought you were talking about "Bandits".

Not "1337Sn1p3rSqU4DB4Nd1t0s".

God dat qwikscop swag?

Nah mang, qwikscope for n00bs. Cross EnnDubleyewAyeEff noskope

Pff fag, noscop a helycpter into a noobfag.