Sign in to follow this  
XLARGEGAMING

Killing 6 Players in 5 Minutes!!! INTENSE DAYZ GAMEPLAY!!!

If you like the vid please LIKE and SUB!!!!

Edited by XLARGEGAMING

If you like the vid please LIKE and SUB!!!!

may I suggest just blur side chat and account info the big x is annoying and I see you took my audio advice.

Edited by The reloader.
  • Like 1

may I suggest just blur side chat and account info the big x is annoying.

Yeah sorry but I couldn't risk any account violations so I did what I could....Next vid I will just blur thanks for the suggestions :D

Yeah sorry but I couldn't risk any account violations so I did what I could....Next vid I will just blur thanks for the suggestions :D

saw Frankie do it, I think in his episode 'the cure'.

Edited by The reloader.
  • Like 1

saw Frankie do it, I think in his episode 'the cure'.

Yeah lately people have been threatening over side channel displays......Its ridiculous...Thanks for the comments bro :D

• Like 1

you cray

Edited by Creep-
  • Like 1

Hm are you sure they were players and not ai? Sorry if im wrong but they are shooting in that typical arma ai rhythm and use the wrong stances for this type of combat just like arma ai likes to do.

I liked the vid, but i can't find out which voice is yours! One of you sounds like he isn't using a headset, which is really annoying

Why should we sub because of this video? There are a bunch of killing players montages etc out there that it seems pointless

Not really high skill kills tbh, for example the 2 players proned failed to shoot you even when you stand still next to them. Complete noobs or players with crappc's. Nevertheless i watched it.

No skill at all, those are AI, no body sounds, retarted movements, tunnel vision. It's obvious those were AI..

cut him a break everyone he is only a recent youtuber you should be glad the sound Is good he use to have the sound all wrong like he turned in game volume down too much, etc.

• Like 1

Hm, why should we be glad if he pretends to kill survivors but kills ai? And hides the side chat not to risk any "account violations"? Which, incidentally, prevents us from seeing no death messages? Sorry, thats just a lame way to get some views...

Hm, why should we be glad if he pretends to kill survivors but kills ai? And hides the side chat not to risk any "account violations"? Which, incidentally, prevents us from seeing no death messages? Sorry, thats just a lame way to get some views...

I will admit it was lame though.

I didn't know there were AI in DayZ Hive servers......fuck my bad....You can see in the vid by my excitement that I truly thought I killed players. Plus don't get mad because I put my logo on the bottom left. 3 guys were raging at me.....I THOUGHT they were some of the guys I killed. They said they would report my video if I posted it with there names on it. Other youtubers have had to do the same shit. I don't understand this hostility though, I was just trying to put a fun video on here. I didn't know there were AI in hive servers......

I liked the vid, but i can't find out which voice is yours! One of you sounds like he isn't using a headset, which is really annoying

My voice is the nasally annoying southern one......who yells when excited.... a lot :D

Why should we sub because of this video? There are a bunch of killing players montages etc out there that it seems pointless

Thats the beauty of it.......You don't have to.....