UK#1 Bud

Our Community: BrainsOfBritain.co.uk

It's very late here, but I really wanted to keep up the momentum that we have gained over the last month.

Our server, so far, has been a great success on DayZ, and we now have new and old players joining up on Teamspeak to play, both for events on our server and for different games.

The goal is to create a friendly and competitive community, spread across multiple games, with the ultimate aim of success and fun in the standalone release of DayZ and other titles on the PC, we see on average 40-50 people on the dayZ server and 15-30 people on teamspeak a day of all nationalities, and would love to add to that figure for regular gamers.

BoB Server has gone from 4k in ranking to 300, in under two weeks, and from 0 clans to 9-10 regular 3-10 man clans!

The assumption is this is down to really trying to listen to our great community, therefore playing host to various events such as the defending of devils castle, military convoys, race to skalisty, "sightings" of spawns to create action, bounty's that are requested by our own players and fulfilled by screenshot, rewards for survivors (vehicle deployment at certain humanity), all of which are ideas thought up by our BoB community and deployed by clans or groups of players on teamspeak!

In the spirit of continuing this trend we have decided to develop a new minecraft server and release it to our DayZ members to enjoy. In the pipeline (depending on future announcements regarding SA) we are looking to increase the number of servers we have to quench our thirst for varied gameplay and maps, namalsk, origins and heavily modified PBO's for DayZ+ are interesting to us.

In short, I am hoping to encourage new players to DayZ that may enjoy other PC gaming, are aged around 16+ (our average age is 20-30) with a good attitude to check our server out and see if you like what we do, we are always open to new ideas for events and game hosting.

Thanks for reading, its 3am here, praying for legibility!

Bud

Edited by Nizra

New Namalsk server is up

Origins coming later today :)

Some changes have been made - see the website - www.brainsofbritain.co.uk

Is this a clan server type of thing? If so then im quite interested in joining with another 5 players.

Hey Monstercorp,

Well we have 5-6 registerd clans with similar members sizes, all of which have channels on our teamspeak and regularly play in events/pvp etc, so yes - i would say so.

http://contactflow.co.uk/ig/clans/

Thats our clanpage, our teamspeak is at. 178.79.164.247:8780

When did this server come up again? Its just too much stuff to read at this point.. sorry :b

Edited by Monstercorp

Our server came up less than a month ago, a new cherno server was launched today also with day/night cycles!

Well, we want the most populated one with the clans on.

Well, visit our TS or server - im sure you will see bountys popping up! :)

Yeah I heard about the bounty thing.. how often will this bounty thing occur? Must say im not a fan of that. Im still looking for some recruits to our squad. Got some people on the server just testing out.

Edited by Monstercorp

Yeah I heard about the bounty thing.. how often will this bounty thing occur? Must say im not a fan of that. Im still looking for some recruits to our squad. Got some people on the server just testing out.

To be honest with you, bountys occour mainly for the guys on Teamspeak entertainment, and for the new chaps to get some nice gear for killing a Bandit (were talking bandits with 15kills plus in a row, very skilled and regulars to our community). It also is a cure for bordem, enables the clans on teamspeak to 'hunt' eachother - it really is a laugh and adds another dynamic to the game instead of just killing.

• Like 1

hmm fair enough, well.. teamspeak is something we wont use (: We role wif goold old skype!

We used to do that too, but with a community of 60+ we need something better.

Hosting a 5 man skype conversation off someones home connection will definitely create lag for the host, so we made the switch.

hehe(: Well. We are going to be by ourselves and not sit with 60 people at teh same time is pretty unreal and annoying for everyone. :b I mean.. sure you can sit 60 people on TS if ur not playing serious.

Well.. i have had my share of shit on this server.. Its freaking awful. The admins wont listen to us and 3 of our friends got banned due to some hacker coming to us and taking control over our characters therefor we were all hackers apparently and got banned because a friend of ours tried to explain what happened but yeah.. I wouldnt recommend this server to anyone due to the hostile admins. Thanks and goodbye.

^ was the guy who got banned for telling the admins what happned. Admin banned me for "being friends with hacker" and telling him a "shit story" or some stuff, really bad admins over there wouldnt recommend at all since they wont listen to their players.

• Like 1

Well.. i have had my share of shit on this server.. Its freaking awful. The admins wont listen to us and 3 of our friends got banned due to some hacker coming to us and taking control over our characters therefor we were all hackers apparently and got banned because a friend of ours tried to explain what happened but yeah.. I wouldnt recommend this server to anyone due to the hostile admins. Thanks and goodbye.

^ was the guy who got banned for telling the admins what happned. Admin banned me for "being friends with hacker" and telling him a "shit story" or some stuff, really bad admins over there wouldnt recommend at all since they wont listen to their players.

Nice try, kids.

You both joined with M9SD's and NVGS, there is no such hack. But thanks for playing, now gtfo.

"Nice try kids" Are you serious right now? We didn't freaking join with no NVGS or M9SD. The hacker took control over us and handed us the gear. I mean, if you are that dumb to say "There are no such hack" then you are either just really really stupid or I dont know what else you can be other than a stupid kid whos trying way to hard right now. I mean, if you cant handle this like a serious person then so be it.

"Nice try kids" Are you serious right now? We didn't freaking join with no NVGS or M9SD. The hacker took control over us and handed us the gear. I mean, if you are that dumb to say "There are no such hack" then you are either just really really stupid or I dont know what else you can be other than a stupid kid whos trying way to hard right now. I mean, if you cant handle this like a serious person then so be it.

im 23, so calling me a kid will not get you anywhere, you cheat, and so does your group - your not welcome here.

Nice try, kids.

You both joined with M9SD's and NVGS, there is no such hack. But thanks for playing, now gtfo.

u kidding me? I had no shit either than the gear i picked up, if you read the logs which i doubt you did, you would see we asked him to write his name cause we know admins cant fucking see how far away people are, neither they can spawn stuff and shit, we have had a server ourselves, we played for maybe 1 hour getting up to stary. When we was at start, there is a guy with a hero skin telling us he is an admin, which we doubt cause admins* cant tp, we asked him to write it direct so we could see his name, but instead he wrote as admin "im admin" or something. But since you probably are a 15 year old kid who refuses to listen to your own players you wont listen this time either :)

Do you really think we would run to stary if we were hackers? do you think i would run around with a akm with 1 mag? REALLY? You're an idiot.

Edited by robim
  • Like 1

But you chose to go this far and cant even respect the fact that we're telling the truth. But im going to go take this to a whole other level of childishness and look out for posts that you make and just tell everyone the truth about it. We played legit but you cant seem to understand anything. I mean, Nowdays in dayZ there is ANY kinds of hack that you cant expect. But this is just outrageous that you went this far and cant actually for once listen.

But you chose to go this far and cant even respect the fact that we're telling the truth. But im going to go take this to a whole other level of childishness and look out for posts that you make and just tell everyone the truth about it. We played legit but you cant seem to understand anything. I mean, Nowdays in dayZ there is ANY kinds of hack that you cant expect. But this is just outrageous that you went this far and cant actually for once listen.

Threats from cheaters, pathetic - Bans reported to BattlEye.

Yeah this doesn't even make sense. You get to call people that are the same age as you a kid? You're just getting more and more stupid after every comment you drop sir. Holy S*IT LOL... The fact that you are an admin just makes you even more dumb that you already look at this point. This is entertainment right here son.. right here.