I was wondering if there is a way to keep shooting while moving? Whenever I move it wants to lower the weapon, unless its aiming down sights (right click) I've seen in vids where the people are moving back and forth while shooting.

Double tapping....CTRL? I think, raises your weapon, that might work, otherwise, lie in the grass and fire away.

Holding down shift gets you into the tactical walk if that is what you mean.

• Like 2

I'm not sure what I mean really. I guess a sort of hip firing while moving back and forth. Basically firing while not ads'ing doesn't seem to work very well although I've seen people do it on videos. I'm not even sure I'm making any sense. ha.

As I said: Tactical walk with shift is probs what you mean. But be sure you have your gun up. If you do not then your char will just walk

something like this.

Edited by Zarniwoop

Yah, you cant shoot while running, but you can shoot while walking :) double tap shift as said above or just holding shift works to i think. :)

This is SUCH a simple question.

To walk whilst aiming/shooting:

1) Right-click

This should aim your weapon down the sights

2) Double-tap or hold shift

Depending on which you do will depend what you do on step three

3) If you are holding shift, just keep holding it down and move with your W,A,S,D keys like normal

3) If you double-tapped shift, do NOT hold shift and move like normal. Be aware you will have to double-tap shift again to be able to run again.

Yes, as far as I know it's just walking hip fire, which is just using shift to walk. If this isn't what you're talking about OP, maybe you could find one of those videos where it's done?

Edited by (TMW)HerrJon

This is SUCH a simple question.

To walk whilst aiming/shooting:

1) Right-click

This should aim your weapon down the sights

2) Double-tap or hold shift

Depending on which you do will depend what you do on step three

3) If you are holding shift, just keep holding it down and move with your W,A,S,D keys like normal

3) If you double-tapped shift, do NOT hold shift and move like normal. Be aware you will have to double-tap shift again to be able to run again.

This^