GavB30

Noob Servers?

Hi there everyone,

I have posted only on a couple of occasions. I am a new PC gamer and I am wondering if there are any servers which are more popular with newbies like myself?

Thanks

Hi, your welcome to join my server.

We have a low player base, so you wont get killed by bandits every 5 mins

http://dayzmod.com/f...3admins-wanted/

Or

http://dayzmod.com/f...sadmins-wanted/

I am on 99% of the time.

Admins are friendly and are allways willing to help out.

Their is no such thing as a stupid question to us.

Edited by matt6950
  • Like 1

The biggest thing is going to be finding a server that is populated mostly by "friendly" people, ie folks willing to help ya learn the game.

There are a few non PVP servers floating around, but you will still need to find a community that is willing to help ya out.

Of course you could subscribe to the theory that the best way to learn is jump in head first and see what happens. Many feel this is the best way to learn the game (your going to die a lot, and quickly when you first start playing anyway).

Apologies in advance but: You could try mine out, there is a smallish (6km2) area that is non-pvp setup, and is pretty good for getting your bearings in the game.

The biggest thing is going to be finding a server that is populated mostly by "friendly" people, ie folks willing to help ya learn the game.

There are a few non PVP servers floating around, but you will still need to find a community that is willing to help ya out.

Of course you could subscribe to the theory that the best way to learn is jump in head first and see what happens. Many feel this is the best way to learn the game (your going to die a lot, and quickly when you first start playing anyway).

Apologies in advance but: You could try mine out, there is a smallish (6km2) area that is non-pvp setup, and is pretty good for getting your bearings in the game.

You say theirs a smallish (6km2) Area that is Non-PVP setup but in your signature you say "No PVP safe zone"

You say theirs a smallish (6km2) Area that is Non-PVP setup but in your signature you say "No PVP safe zone"

I should probably reword that, lol.

Its meant as Safe zone with no PVP allowed.

United Survivors is a pretty popular non PVP server with plenty of people on to help you out. I've seen 30 players or so on during peak hours. You can search "United Survivors" on DayZ Commander and it should pop up. They have 2 servers. Both non PVP and plenty of friendly people.

Hi there everyone,

I have posted only on a couple of occasions. I am a new PC gamer and I am wondering if there are any servers which are more popular with newbies like myself?

Thanks

Popular UK server with around 60 people on all the time called Noob Playground

Hey I have been playing on Bambiland... yes there are a few bandits but there are a bunch of nice people willing to help out... last night I had to people I hadn't been talking to for more than 5 minutes help me get a helicopter just cause I asked haha

Plus a great thing for new people is you start with a map and a gps... so that helps you learn the land a lot easier than just running around in some random direction. Im not a spokesperson for the game so I don't really know what else to say about it but I've had this game for a few months but actually only have had a couple hours of actual play.. This server has made the game a whole lot more enjoyable for me at least :)

Bambiland - 173.193.205.66:3425

Bambiland Teamspeak - Bambiland.teamspeak.net

Use the server general please. This is no place for joining a server...........

DayZInfection.com < pretty noob friendly, you can walk around with the friendly AI and feel like your apart of there group!

Some really good servers to find, are one's in which you spawn in with a gun, there mostly pvp servers, but even if it a M9SD to a DMR, these are still really good servers to get into the swing of things!

Hope this helped :D :thumbsup: