elektromafia

Nooby McNoob

Hey guys! New to PC gaming let alone DayZ and looking forward to getting stuck in. Am a bit wary of all the skiddies/modders ruining what looks like is a really immersive gaming experience so am looking for any help/advice on how best to start off, decent servers etc etc.

Just look for a private server (not a public server connected to the main hive) and preferably whitelisted. The whitelisting isn't a huge deal as most skiddies stick to public hive, but it helps. Balota Buddies is one specific whitelisted one that I can recommend.

Hey there, welcome.

Check out the Private Hives Discussion sub forum for details on private servers available. It can be a bit daunting at first finding a server. My recommendation is to use Play With Six or DayZ Commander to help out.

Thanks guys will have a play around and see what i can find. Am UK based so not sure how that will affect me.

There are plenty of UK and Europe based servers..i think even East Coast US is good ping for you guys.

You should try playing from Australia...

Hi all,

Sorry to just jump in but I was wondering if you had any joy finding a decent server?

Cheers kind of want to get thrown in at the deep end and get fully immersed in the whole apocalypse scenario so more players/bandits kinda appeals to me (masochistic i know). So long as it's all fair (no skiddies/modders) then i'm game. Will hop back on tomorrow and try the various suggested servers and report back :)

I

Cheers kind of want to get thrown in at the deep end and get fully immersed in the whole apocalypse scenario so more players/bandits kinda appeals to me (masochistic i know). So long as it's all fair (no skiddies/modders) then i'm game. Will hop back on tomorrow and try the various suggested servers and report back :)

I'm trying to get a player base going, you would help me and my server(s) out a lot if you was to player on them for abit a day.

balota bunnies

:D

hey :) your more then welcome to get on our server we are mostly friendly our playerbase is 15-20 peeps so far. http://dayzmod.com/f...s/#entry1279250 check us out and if you do get on let me know !! Oh and it is lower in the late evening like now. But during the day after 3pm it does pick up.

Edited by SaraMichelle

hey :) your more then welcome to get on our server we are mostly friendly our playerbase is 15-20 peeps so far. http://dayzmod.com/f...s/#entry1279250 check us out and if you do get on let me know !! Oh and it is lower in the late evening like now. But during the day after 3pm it does pick up.

Tried joining but get an error message "Bad version,server rejected connection"

Sorry just got home, do you by chance have mumble? My boyfriend can help you out, cuz that is a new one shows white for me in my dayz commander and everything is up to date :) If you want the mumble info let me know :)