HatchetHarry

Day Z 24hr Challenge.

Myself and my housemates recently graduated from a CGD Uni slot. And now, to celebrate we're undertaking this challenge (See attachments)

Well in around an hour, depending on if we can get a stable play experience given the slew of hot-fixes around.

I am up for giving this a shot one day. Eating cold beans will be fun.

Edit: Wait for 1.7.1.3 to come out first, or else the server will be crashing every 10 minutes

To make it a real test you should pour a jug of cold water over your head if it rains.

If you get attacked and get a broken bone you should knee yourself in the groin to simulate pain.

Seems you are doing this in softmode :)

We were thinking of a punishment for dying (groin kick) and Pain status effect (ear flicking continuously) But we don't want to kill each other actually in real life so we scrapped 'em

its operation OA not AO, and i think the only thing hurting this people will come to find will be there PCs lol, if i ran my PC for 24 hours it would fucking explode, and its gel cooled.

its operation OA not AO' date=' and i think the only thing hurting this people will come to find will be there PCs lol, if i ran my PC for 24 hours it would fucking explode, and its gel cooled.

[/quote']

Arma 2 : Operation Operation Arrowhead ....is it?

I've got work all week, so I'll do it weekend with my brother.

Should be fun! New update should be out.. by then..

So Pepsi and cold beans? Sounds like fun! I would just stick to the pasta cans. By the way. When a character in DayZ drinks the whole Pepsi can in like 2 seconds, do you have to do the same? Or at least drink the whole can?

Every time you find an empty whiskey bottle you have to drink a shot of whiskey.

Think I may play it that way.