Sign in to follow this  
itsmee

[spielviel.de] Server for 19,50€ * incl. 50 Slot TS3 [protected by Gotcha Anticheat] - DayZ 1.7.4.4

Hi, currently there is no really english version avaible. Important News will be in both languages.

But our Servershop should be in german and english.

Xforce.. sometimes.. depends on cheat.

Which HIVE does it use, and can i name the server like my current server (using the current naming convention) ??

Thanks!

Hi,

we are using the latest official hive version. 0.7.4

Like you say you have to name a server with official name convention. What exactly is the name youre currently using? And whatdo you want to change? :)

If you want to use your current Location ID like DE1234, we need your mission id file and have to request an ip change.

If you want to delete all brandings of our company, you have to choose this option in the shop menu.

If you like write me a PN, email on our website, or chat with me on irc.spielviel.de #spielviel

Cu

Hi i know iths shit..but im not a webdesigner :P

by the way one Server UTC-6 now avaible again

[update]

All Server patched to new Betaversion 97930 and Antihax 0.82

I have my doubts/critics on the special offer... what price will it be after 2012???

I have my doubts/critics on the special offer... what price will it be after 2012???

Hi Companion... We decided not to change our prices after 2012 :)

The special offer is now our standard price..

Updates: Fixed some lag problems, Gotcha updated, changed serverrestarts schedule (now every 4 hours preconfigured)

If youre interested to book a server, please visit our currently running server :)

DE 25, DE 1711, DE 2762, DE 2764, DE 2767, DE 2768 for example

Edited by itsmee