Sign in to follow this  
caboose1984

Deadly Gaming Presents EPOCH!

Deadly Gaming Presents its first Epoch server!

b_560_95_1.png

198.154.117.4:2302

DayZ Epoch is a modification of DayZ set in a future time after the Great Infection. Humanity is slowly returning to the wasteland, industrious survivors have begun to join together in small groups and rebuild society. Merchants have started to pop up to do business with survivors who collect goods from the wasted remnants of civilization. Wholesalers have landed, offering imported goods to aid the rebuilding effort.

All is not safe however some vestiges of infection still remain and rogue bandits still roam the countryside preying on unsuspecting survivors.

Survive, explore, build wealth, make your way through the harsh environment and assist in the effort to rebuild, or burn it all down its your choice, live in the Epoch.

FEATURES!!

• Kill Message Board - Each Trader City contains a Kill Message Board that lists all the kills/deaths in the server since the last restart.
  • Crafting System - Ability to craft certain items
  • Smelting System - Ability to smelt certain metals from readily available materials
  • Currency System - Gold, Silver, Copper, Tin and Aluminum Bars
  • Dynamic Road Debris System - DayZ debris system replaced by random vehicle wrecks and debris that spawn on roads with loot.
  • Dynamic Vehicle Spawn System - DayZ fixed vehicle spawns replaced with random vehicle spawns anywhere near buildings or roads throughout the map.
  • Base Building System - Placeable Barriers, Fences and Gates (difficult to remove)
  • Tag Friendly Players - Get a visual identifier for those you have made friends with.
  • Salvage Parts - Remove wheels and window glass from vehicles. The higher the damage to the part the higher the chance the part will break and be destroyed.
  • Siphon Fuel - Fill Empty Jerry Cans on vehicles if they have enough fuel.
  • Personal Safe - Owner lockable storage tied to CD-Key.
  • NPC Traders (note: Players at -2000 or less Humanity will not be able to deal directly with most NPC Traders)
    • Weapons Traders Sidearms, Shotguns and Crossbow, Rifles, Assault Rifles, Machine Guns, Sniper Rifles.
    • Parts Traders Auto Parts, Building Supplies, Explosives.
    • Can Traders Canned food, Drinks, Toolbelt items, Backpacks, Clothing.
    • Ammo traders Ammo for all types of guns.
    • Auto Traders - Cars, Trucks (Unarmed), SUV, Buses and Vans, Offroad, Helicopter (Unarmed), Military (Unarmed), Trucks (Armed), Utility, Fuel Trucks, Heavy Armor Unarmed, Helicopter (Armed), Military (Armed).
    • Mad Scientists Trade Zombie Parts for Bio Meat, Utility, Medical Supplies, Chem-lites/Flares, Smoke Grenades.
    • Metals Traders Convert bars into a different currency.
    • Boat Traders Boats (Unarmed), Boats (Armed).
    • Wholesalers Random goods dirt cheap.
    • Plane Traders Various prop driven aircraft
    • Black Market Explosives, Military Equipment

[*]Vehicle Ownership - Purchased vehicles can be locked/unlocked by owner

(Tied to CD Key). All owned vehicles will spawn locked after server restart.

[*]Custom new content:

• Energy Drink - very rare (it has wings).
    • Zombie Parts Bag. - Gut zombies.
    • Bio Meat - Adds 1600 hp when eaten but higher chance to get infected.
    • Gold, Silver, Copper, Tin and Aluminum Bars

• Infected Player
    • Die while infected and you will return as a random infected player.
    • Walk or crawl like a Zombie.
    • Practically invisible to other zombies both sight and hearing.
    • Can run very fast without sprinting.
    • Cannot use any items or carry weapons.
    • Cannot bleed.
    • Cannot drive or ride in vehicles.
    • Infected Player Skills
      • Raise Horde - Calls all zombies to your location within 100m.(zombies will detect and attack the infected player)
      • Attack - Short range melee attack causes bleeding, broken legs and/or infection
      • Feed - Only way to gain health is by feeding on dead players or wild animals.

Come check us out @ www.deadlygaming.com

Whitelist coming soon.

Edited by caboose1984
  • Like 2

Just want to add, This server has Side Chat Disabled completely!

Cant wait for the Dogs to be accessible. I want my Shepherd next to me in battle!!!!

Weve got some people on, anyone else looking for something different come give it a try!

Epoch rocks, the current faction wars are intense......and frustrating!

Tell me about it. Between the two groups though we've definitely had some good fights. the jeep vs chinooks were the best though i most say. still wish i wouldve recorded that shit. ive been playing with night time this past hour and its a bitch, im just addicted to the intensity of night. :D

Hondo Joined us today for the first time in a while, had some fun like ol' times

Well a shitty morning indeed! Pons found my Chinook, was headed to sell it when I logged in. He turned around to return it and his net shut down 418 meters before landing........FML!!!

Well a shitty morning indeed! Pons found my Chinook, was headed to sell it when I logged in. He turned around to return it and his net shut down 418 meters before landing........FML!!!

good job i jumped out! xD

Alot of fighting going on, very challenging server, if you think your good at DayZ try this server.. You might be surprised.

I NEED TENTS!@@!@#!

someone trade? ill give a coyote backpack for 2 tents.

wow! this server is super fun! was in a fight to day, soo much action! i love it havent met a single hacker! god its fun! im hopeing thers some1 hee i can team up with

Wasnt too many people on when that happened, call it dumb luck lol

To =Exile= Sev, you scared the shit out of me at the trader city Bash, and i just reacted. my apologies sir.