outlaw1198

DayZ Basics

Please stop bumping. I appreciate you want hits on your vids but it is quite annoying considering there are about 500 threads about introductions :)

Good luck

my last bump will be tomorrow then i will let the thread die

No. Stop now. Consider my comment your last. 6 Bumps is OTT. If you bump again you shall be reported

No. Stop now. Consider my comment your last. 6 Bumps is OTT. If you bump again you shall be reported

ok but you need to calm down dude

No need for the hostilities fellas. Outlaw, I'd recommend coming out with some new content before you bump. No need to ask the community what they ask in this thread, just go around the forums and see what people are having trouble with, or cover a topic you know well.

No need for the hostilities fellas. Outlaw, I'd recommend coming out with some new content before you bump. No need to ask the community what they ask in this thread, just go around the forums and see what people are having trouble with, or cover a topic you know well.

Yea i will do in the future i am going to start work on the dayz basics episode 4 tommorow hopefully. Thanks for the advise