Sign in to follow this  
Arnoldpalmer

Whole group of streamers using 3rd party hacks

www.twitch.tv/bteamgaming/b/317690869?t=02h14m40s

At around 2 hours and 44mins in you can hear them talking about waiting for it to save before logging out and saying "i have god mode on" and "lets go use our new toys" at another point in the video

A whole team of players using a 3rd party program to spawn in items and teleport around. they start spawning in guns, care packages, and buildings. and now the rest of their team is running around looking for players with their new spawned in guns and air strikes.

http://www.twitch.tv/thronewolf is currently streaming them running around with the weapons

http://www.twitch.tv/synysterspirit too.

some kind of action should be taken to players who do this.

EDIT: just in case they delete the archives I have it archived.

Been watching Syn's stream all day, Syn and Throne didn't get the modded weapons nor did they know about the other members doing it.

They got their weapons legit.

I don't know about original guy but Syn and his group didn't mod for weapons.

Backpeddaling PR Statement incoming from BTeam Gaming.

Hey guys, let's livestream how to exploit DayZ - then when we get caught claim it was done in order to bring it to the knowledge of the Developers.

Seriously hope they all get banned.

Im watching the stream and hearing all the chat...firstly and most importantly: who is "they"?

Well SYN has proof that he never used the mod nor knew about it. So there's that. He just gave a lashing on stream to the members that did.

Banning all the members for something a few did is very unjust.

Im watching the stream and hearing all the chat...firstly and most importantly: who is "they"?

they are a clan called "bteamgaming"

Ive emailed, and made a topic under BUGS. Once its processed by Mods it should be there.

We didnt grief any users, we kept it to ourselves. Never bombed near players, NO ONE on server mentioned hearing anything or even noticed what was going on. Another user recorded what we were able to do, along with supposedly certain weapons and vehicles possibly will kill you after a certain time (Cannot confirm 100%)

After the amount of bitching that came after we recorded it via Stream, I can say I was ONE of the users using it to see how much was avialable.

Like I mentioned near the top, its been reported, and hopefully all server hosts/admins look into DISABLING @CBA @CBA_Main, as those are the only servers users are able to teleport, spawn and create artillery bombardments. If they dont want to just make a fucking post, but cry and rant over how it COULD become a problem, instead of assisting in FIXING the Alpha mod to be played fair, then thats their problem. Not going to name drop, but still cant say Ill give two shits what happens at this point.

they are a clan called "bteamgaming"

If you are trying to save the rest of the clan, I need the individual names...not the name of the clan (which is counter-intuitive)

PM me the names

you guys are fucking ass holes i was watching they said there are going to post in the forums about the hacks so they will get fixed stop being fucking dicks

A whole team of players using a 3rd party program to spawn in items and teleport around. they start spawning in guns' date=' care packages, and buildings. and now the rest of their team is running around [b']looking for players with their new spawned in guns and air strikes.

If that statement is true, they did not just find a glitch and report it...they used it (attempt) to grief.

If it is false, then they have a case.

EDIT: Im not registered to twitch.tv

If Arnoldpalmer is saying that based on Syn and Thronewolf running around killing people, then he is wrong. Syn and Thronewolf have beastly weapons, but they were all found legitimately. I watched them find them on stream.

Ive emailed' date=' and made a topic under BUGS. Once its processed by Mods it should be there.

[/quote']

Ah, that delicious damage control, I even registered just to reply to you.

Seriously though, that's what I would say in order to save my ass from a situation like yours, really.

You exploited, you cheated, anyone who saw the stream can tell it wasn't for the things you claimed it to be.

"Lets find someone and shoot him with this" - Said the man who summoned a rocket launcher.

Enjoy your ban!

:)

So, you're justifying using the hacks, because they aren't fixed?

Yeah. Okay.

I think he's right. Everyone should be allowed to hack, as long as the server doesn't force them to stop right?

I don't think I can put any more sarcasm into that post. I'm on griff's side here. He's not being an asshole.

If you know of an exploit, don't USE it. REPORT IT. Spawning in javalins and shit like that might get into other players hands, and they will be responsible for it.

WHO CARES??? This is ALPHA testing!! What's up with you people! The devs will sort out exploits or glitches. Report it in a normal way. Let people have fun testing this game!!

People STOP whining and lying! All the items and actions are available in the game by default.

Well Griff, seeing as youre here in the forum and active. Ive asked in chat to REVIEW my BUGS post.

We did use crates and took weapons to try them, as like I said someone mentioned that you would "die" if you used spawned items. I did respawn, as well as another user dead.

Ive emailed' date=' and made a topic under BUGS. Once its processed by Mods it should be there.

[/quote']

Ah, that delicious damage control, I even registered just to reply to you.

Seriously though, that's what I would say in order to save my ass from a situation like yours, really.

You exploited, you cheated, anyone who saw the stream can tell it wasn't for the things you claimed it to be.

"Lets find someone and shoot him with this" - Said the man who summoned a rocket launcher.

Enjoy your ban!

:)

anyone can go watch the replay of the stream for themselves and see that they did not kill anyone with the guns that they spawned