Sign in to follow this  
I Like Dayz

error message

hello everyone! i have some urgent business to present to you. when i run dayz, i enter the server list, select a server, and try to join. i have not been able to play because i am disconnected with the message -

Files "C./Program Files/Bohemia Interactive/ ArmA 2/ PMC/ addons/ air_pmc. pbo" (and 5 more files in the same format regarding pmc dlc) are not accepted by this server. To play on this server, move listed files or install accepted keys.

when i click continue, i am back at the server list. This happens for every server and i am wondering what is wrong. if additional info in neccassary, please let me know as i would be glad to present my cp info, where i got Arma 2 OA Arma2 original and Arma2 pmc, what i used to download day-z, etc.

i believe i should have put this in trouble shooting, but i am a noob so i wasnt sure which one

Try checking integrity of game cache AND checking you have the lite version installed.

do i need the lite version to play?

Your shortcut to the game is wrong!

It should look something like this =)

C:\yourlocation\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" "-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;@DayZ;" "-name=I Like Dayz" -nosplash

how can i fix @Fully

Your shortcut to the game is wrong!

It should look something like this =)

C:\yourlocation\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" "-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;@DayZ;" "-name=I Like Dayz" -nosplash

Edited by I Like Dayz

Your running Arma2 to play Dayz!

It should be Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead =)