DonutRiot

Fun Clan Looking for More people! Multi-Gamers | DayZ | BF3 | Cod | Arma 3 | MineCraft | Teamspeak | JOIN NOW!

Good Game

Teamspeak IP: 64.31.13.66:4033

=GG=

Who are we?

We are a United States bandit based clan that plays dayz, takistan life, and wasteland. We mainly pvp with other clans on the servers that we play on. There are about 12 active members of our clan as of today, and there is usually always a couple of us on at any time. Contrary to other bandit clans, we usually try to help bambis' out as much as possible, whether that involves transportation, giving out gear, or medical supplies.

Who are we looking for?

GG is currently looking for anyone that

1) Has a good mic

2) Doesn't take the game too seriously

3) Has a good sense of humor

4) Looking for a long term (clan) relationship ;)

Why join us?

Joining us has many benefits, if you are semi experienced in the game and want to learn more, you can hang out with us for a bit! We are patient with new players, and if you are more experianced and like to troll kids, we are perfect for you. We also love to screw around with each other and have fun, so if you like to have fun, join us!

How we operate:

Depending on how many of us are in, we sometimes split into 2 separate groups in order to look for loot and gear. If we are geared up, we troll people and clans, or attempt to find some pvp action.

Games we play:

Battlefield 3

Feed the Beast (Minecraft)

ArmA 3

ArmA 2

Call of Duty

How to join(For Anyone Else):

What games do I play:

(=GG= has tons of fun, join our Teamspeak server [iP above] and chill with us! trust me, youll love us ;D)

How to join(For DayZ Members):

Copy and paste this template and fill it out below!

IGN?:

Age?:

Skype?:

Country?:

Do you have teamspeak?:

How many months have you been playing?:

What are your specialties?:

Any other info? (optional):

IGN? PedoBearMLG

Age? 16

Skype? Nclark949

Country? USA

Do you have Teamspeak? Yes

How many months have you been playing?: almost 7 I think

What are you Specialities? Looting, sniping, driving, and medic.