applejaxc

The Noob Map (For NOOBS!)

This is an extremely basic map for new players to enjoy without being too confused. I tried to keep it in the theme of DayZ, not super high-rez perfect manuscript. Is currently my desktop background.

IF anyone can recolor it to look old/crumbly at the corners, that would be fantastic.post-118667-0-85407900-1366071875_thumb.

• Like 9

Should have the word bandit covering the entire map. o.o

• Like 1

I thought you didn't like metagaming? ;)

lIzGYCu.jpg

• Like 2

Funny enough as a noob(all be it a 44 year old noob)or should i say Newbie, those safe zones are the places i frequent/pass through alot, i do go into the cities every now and then for the odd supply but 90% i can gather from other places.

Ps:i don't need a map ingame, i have a photographic memory(built in map) kinda handy really.

The left side of the map should say "Bandit camps," too. I'm sorry I left that out. WIP :)

Funny enough as a noob(all be it a 44 year old noob)or should i say Newbie, those safe zones are the places i frequent/pass through alot, i do go into the cities every now and then for the odd supply but 90% i can gather from other places.

Ps:i don't need a map ingame, i have a photographic memory(built in map) kinda handy really.

I have photographic memory, too. The only problem is, the "Center" of my mental map is Devil's Castle. I basically have to go there to figure out what direction everything is in.

I have photographic memory, too. The only problem is, the "Center" of my mental map is Devil's Castle. I basically have to go there to figure out what direction everything is in.

I have 2 places that are a mental reference 1] being Zelenogorsk and the other strangely is Staroye

Edited by Crazy one

*Heads to the supposed, "safe-zones" and kills people* :)

Nowhere is safe in dayz.

What a silly map...

Silly like, "Haha look at that street performer!" or silly like, "God dammit Gerald! I said stop licking windows!" ?

Silly like, "Haha look at that street performer!" or silly like, "God dammit Gerald! I said stop licking windows!" ?

could be both depends how you look at it.????

weirdest map ever.

What's weird about it?

Dont mind me. But I think Im going to add on from your map and make one for me. May I have permission applejaxc?

• Like 1

i thought the safe zones were those bits far east and south ...the easily findable bits becasue someone was nice enough to make them blue

im fairly sure ive killed and been killed in your safe zones

i thought the safe zones were those bits far east and south ...the easily findable bits becasue someone was nice enough to make them blue

Nothing in DayZ is really safe.

I just looked all over Pusta and I didn't see that gigantic gun anywhere! How many slots does it take up anyhow? 1,000?!

• Like 1

That's a good effort mate. Very good

Berezino is a ghost town. Silly.

And vanilla servers actually don't have that many people at NWAF, from what I've found.

Yeah, I don't think bandits make camps in Berezino. They're usually along the sides of the map or black/willow lake. Berezino is there for people who have vehicles or time to travel to get in, get meds food and parts, and get out. They're rarely looking for a fight and just want to mind their own business.