jdtherocker

longest time you have spent crawling for morphine?

From Balota to Cherno... Me and my two other friends had broken legs.

Actually we didn't even get morphine. We got sniped. It was hilarious.

Learnt pretty fast to keep morphine on you always, so its never really happened to me.

I found a bear trap in Zeleno, so I tried it on zombies for fun. After that, the trap was already disabled, but I walked over it. Broken leg.

I had one morphine, so I took it and picked up the bear trap. I made the mistake of trusting the game and I walked over the doorway I put the trap in. Broken leg again.

I crawled for a long time, but the server had sidechat enabled, so I got 2 guys (separate from each other) to search for me. They were friendly and they fixed me up.

At one point, I thought the other guy was trying to pickpocket my CZ550, but he was just putting steak in my backpack.

Edited by Sutinen

10 mins. I normally kill my self. congrats to everyone on the forums to have enough patients to crawl every were

• Like 1

About an half hour.

I was in Berezino, and a Z knocked me down breaking my leg.

Fortunately i was near the main hospital, so the path has been quite easy to me.

The only weird thing was how I could break the hospital entrance glass without attracting hordes of Z's!

10 mins. I normally kill my self. congrats to everyone on the forums to have enough patients to crawl every were

I probably lost part of my sanity doing so tbh.

You mean where the zombie knocks me out with the farmhand?

4000m to Devils castle to be saved by my team :)

You mean where the zombie knocks me out with the farmhand?

No I mean poopface. The build up to his death and your comments after were hilarious.

I crawled 45 minutes with broken leg (zombie, players didnt necessarely shoot everything moving back then) during the second time I played DayZ. I had no map and no clue where to find a hospital but friend told Cherno has one and I had left it some time ago so... ended up dying to a "crawl-through-a-doorway" bug 50m from the hospital.

Good topic! :)

A zombie broke my leg in the little dock area northeast of Electro. I crawled a bit towards the hospital and hid in the bush near the beach to log. When I log in today Ive only got 300 - 400 yards or so to crawl through town to get some morphine. Ive got a hatchet so Im hoping it wont be too bad.

Man, I crashed a car way up north one looking for camps and broke my legs in the ensuing explosion. I crawled for where I was thr9uh 4 or 5 towns looking for drugs. I finally found some in Gorka, after 2 and a half hours. I dont know why I looked that long, I just really didnt want to give up.

Spent an hour crawling down a road north of electro only to get raped by zombies 5m away from the hospital.

Broke your legs? Contact an Medic. :D

(I usually have my back-pack filled with med-supplies incase.)

last medic I ran into gave me a pellets to the face to decrease the pain O_o Edited by jdtherocker
  • Like 1

It's definitely not the longest time I've spent with broken legs, but one time I was riding a bike down to Polana to meet a friend, when I suddenly got shot by a sniper and my legs broke. I rode all the way back to Chernongorsk while my body was humorously splayed out on the ground following a bicycle without a rider. 20 minutes later arrived at the hospital where I was hatcheted to death trying to break open the windows.

I've been pretty lucky myself, but I remember shooting this guy in the legs at that mountain between Cherno and Elektro. Half an hour later he was announcing on side chat that he was sitting on the train tracks waiting for a train to come and end it all.

• Like 2

I've been pretty lucky myself, but I remember shooting this guy in the legs at that mountain between Cherno and Elektro. Half an hour later he was announcing on side chat that he was sitting on the train tracks waiting for a train to come and end it all.

I'd give you 20 cans of beans for that story if I could. I loled so hard.

My friend's friend crawled from NWA to Electro to get morphine. It took him seven hours.

• Like 2

My friend's friend crawled from NWA to Electro to get morphine. It took him seven hours.

I would of spit out coffee if I had some. Did he do this straight or over a few days?

Did he do this straight or over a few days?

Not sure. I personally would of just killed myself then run back for my gear.

Edited by Skat3rat

Not sure. I personally would of just killed myself then run back for my gear.

your friend has the patience of mankind apparently.

i love that my pc is pretty laggy so i can hit the repsawn button, saved me alot of crawling.

Actually the respawn button is unlocked when incapped.