Flekz127

Banned from server US 4477 with Reason(Hacking)

Hi my Name is Flekz127

i was like few minutes ago banned from the Server US 4477 Hostet by the Lounge

I am not sure are the Admins just retardet or kiddies who bann people because they can play this game

i will describe what are happent mabe can somebody tell me where i hacked lol...

so i am loged in the server i spawned at drakon next to elektro (i was at Altar its a place far in the north next to Novy Sobor for looking a vehicle) so i logged in and i spawned In Drakon dunno why, i sayed that in the side chat and after that telling me people there are a hacker short of it was a guy banned for reason: Hacked i though the hacker is gone

but then we are teleportet from a hacker in a small box with big walls i logged fast out because i know we will all die. I logged on a empty server swapped the place in the ATC Tower ( we was teleportet on the NWA) then i logged again in and after i asked in the chat what are happent i get kicked by admin bann for reason: hacking

I dont hacked anytime so i dont understand this shit i am sure the admins are kiddies i hope the head admin will bann this kid out his group because banned for no real reason thats not cool srsly...

I hope the Head admin or anybody who know the Server can help me mabe speak to this guys and telling him what real happent... i am no hacker i was teleportet to and anyway the hacker was already there before i was logged in...

I hope the Head admin or anybody who know the Server can help me mabe speak to this guys and telling him what real happent... i am no hacker i was teleportet to and anyway the hacker was already there before i was logged in...

This happens all the time on servers run by inexperienced admins. Just shrug it off and find another server (his loss, not yours)..

I'll white list you on mine if you promise to behave yourself and stay away from my admin island :P

Edited by urbanskaters

my head hurts so much... but i kinda got the jist of what you where saying just find another server

i had there like 4-5 tents with powerful gear and u tell me go on other server.... and how i get my gear from there..? Mean they must punished for banning or not if they have no proof? and

urbanskaters is your server privat or public? because i dont like play on privats because everyone find your camp under 1 day its doesnt matter where u hide it and thats has no fun

i had there like 4-5 tents with powerful gear and u tell me go on other server.... and how i get my gear from there..? Mean they must punished for banning or not if they have no proof? and

urbanskaters is your server privat or public? because i dont like play on privats because everyone find your camp under 1 day its doesnt matter where u hide it and thats has no fun

Stop bitching... If you don't like private hives, then why you complaining about the one you just got banned from ? If you only came on here to cry about not getting your gear back, then I can't help you and I doubt anyone else can. Here have a tissue..

srsly man are u 12 years old and to fucking stupid for read what i write? i sayed thats a fucking public so why u come with privat hive? learn fucking read before u write lol

srsly man are u 12 years old and to fucking stupid for read what i write? i sayed thats a fucking public so why u come with privat hive? learn fucking read before u write lol

Not trying to start anything here but if I was going to guess who is the "12 year old" out of you two I certainly wouldn't be accusing Urbanskaters of it.

I.e "srsly, to, i sayed, and privat"

Maybe you should check your own grammatical skills and any errors they may contain before you start insulting others of their level of understanding.

Back to the original topic; I think you heavily overreacted to this situation.

For one, Urbanskaters was being very polite and generous to you in my opinion as he was offering you a whitelist on his server. Admins on a majority of servers require players to go through one, or even a series of applications, whether it be voice chat, written paragraphs, or even just a simple post with a few details about yourself and your GUID.

DayZ admins, as urban previously stated, can be quite inexperienced and therefore tend to wrongly ban people that may not have done anything to deserve that action being taken upon them. It happens, as he said you need to learn to deal with that and just move on. It's not like that is the only server you can play on and without those items, that spawn on every server all the time, you will die.

He then gave you some sound advice which all players of DayZ should be acquainted with; don't get too attached to your gear. It will only end in problems for you when you eventually lose that gear. Why I say eventually and not potentially you may ask? Because you always lose gear, no matter how proficient you are in this game you will always lose that hard earned collection of items and weapons that you have acquired at one point or another. It's only a matter of time. Nobody's stash is safe, ever.

Lastly, I have no understanding of why you dislike private hives compared to their public counterpart so much. I find that highly populated public and private hive servers tents are equally likely to be found and looted. The same type of players are on each classification of server so theoretically there should be no difference in the length of time that they are found.

Anyway, to me the fun isn't about hoarding large quantities of arms, ammunition, and provisions. To me it's all about that build up of gear that you carry around with you to increase your chances of survival in the post apocalyptic battlefield that is DayZ. My viewpoint is if you stockpile all those items then you don't have much to do in the game. You spawn as a fresh player, head to the stash, get geared up and then what? Kill people till you die again and start the process all over? Collect more loot until you are too bored of doing that? Either option you take does not sound like an enjoyable thing to do for any extended period of time.

Hope you learn to move on, if you don't it will only make things worse for you in the end of it all.

/endrant

Just did some research, you may be able to clear things up for me when I ask if your gamer name you use in DayZ is "=FUN= Flekz127" ?

If so then you have been reported as a possible hacker on another DayZ forum. I will not release which one but I'm sure if anyone here is keen enough to look for it then can find it with certain degree of ease. So I'm not sure if it is true or not about you but if so then it does raise certain suspicions in my mind.

Edited by RotorGod

Me and my friends played on this server too. My IGN is SlothTheSecond, and my friend who was banned was Rollinq. We were going around up north by Altair like you said, and found a tent with an AS50 TVS (the hacked thermal one, hell could've been your tent.) He was then running when I was offline to some other town, and a hacker executed a scrypt that said "do the harlem shake" and he started dancing. Rollinq aborted, but came back on and now he's banned. I tried contacting admins, and one said that the other admin went ban happy and he would unban my friend next server restart, 7pm CST. Server restart hit, no unban. I asked the admin, and he says he reviewed the logs, and put the ban back. It's a great server, it's a shame that my squad can't play there anymore.

Actually, I'm finding it very difficult to read or even understand what you're saying, let alone find where you mentioned originally that it was a public hive (which I still can't find in your original post). If you'd just made your point instead of attempting to give us your life story using nothing but baby talk I'd probably have realised much sooner that you're just a lying ungrateful little toss pot, saved myself the effort and not even be typing this right now. I take back what I said earlier, I'm pretty sure the administrator knew exactly what he/she was doing. Don't make things worse for yourself, just leave this topic alone now and move on. Watch your mouth as well kid, most of us on here aren't spotty faced little teenagers trying to make up for our inadequacies in real life by acting the big man in anonymous forums, most of us on here are grown men who would put you on your ass if you ever spoke to us like that in real life.

You're dismissed!

Edit: I just noticed you were banned from another server for hacking, you're appealing against that ban as well from what I've read. Looks like I need to be less generous with my white listing offers in future :P

Edited by urbanskaters
  • Like 1

Flekz i am the server owner and i was informed of the incident you're talking about. The admin that was active at the time is inexperienced and i unbanned the people that was innocent already, after reviewing the logs. Sorry for the slow reply its been a busy week and i haven't had much time i also revoked the admins powers for banning that many people at once seeing as how i would like to not have my server blacklisted.

Me and my friends played on this server too. My IGN is SlothTheSecond, and my friend who was banned was Rollinq. We were going around up north by Altair like you said, and found a tent with an AS50 TVS (the hacked thermal one, hell could've been your tent.) He was then running when I was offline to some other town, and a hacker executed a scrypt that said "do the harlem shake" and he started dancing. Rollinq aborted, but came back on and now he's banned. I tried contacting admins, and one said that the other admin went ban happy and he would unban my friend next server restart, 7pm CST. Server restart hit, no unban. I asked the admin, and he says he reviewed the logs, and put the ban back. It's a great server, it's a shame that my squad can't play there anymore.

I made a mistake about Rolling i looked at the wrong text string i had just gotten off a 14 hour shift and was tired he is unbanned. Feel free to come back and I am sorry for the mistake.

Edited by Bondue

Seriously*

you*

too*

wrote*

said*

that's*

"a fucking public so why u come with privat hive" -I don't even understand that, but you* private* you*

• Like 1