spinxteruk

Looking for Group/Clan

Hello fellow Zombie Hunters, Duffy is the name, been playing Dayz since it first came out, and clocked a silly amount of hours since then :D

Was is in a clan but they focused more of BF3 and COD etc and that didn't really rock my world so I ventured off into the Virtual Zombie Hunting grounds on my own.

Now after a few months on my own I am missing the fun of being in a group/Clan.

So a few details about me:

Name: Andy aka Duffy

Comms: TS3/Vent/Mumble

Time on during the week: after 2030 till 0100 (of the joys of work) and at the weekend as much time as I can fit in.

Dayz exprience. 8.5 out of 10(played most maps and mods) but never to old to learn new ways of doing things.

So anyway boys and girls, happy hunting and see you on the virtual zombie hunting grounds.

• Like 1

You can join my group

add me on Skype: Mikewiwi

We really need another person !!!

Check us out @ The BSB Network. We're stable and well established having played together since 2002. We've supported Day Z since launch and will be supporting it well into the Stand Alone release.

We're mostly adult gamers, with our own custom servers, website and comms server (Mumble). Our members are UK based with members from mainland Europe too. Our Day Z members are divided into two factions that compete against each other weekly and have a weekly event as part of a Faction Wars season.

Details on our website or you can PM me

http://www.bsbnetwork.com

server;

b_560_95_1.png

Clan Info:

Bloodline

Clan that owns Its own server and team speak

At the moment we are looking to recruit new members to our group.

Honor, Loyalty, Respect that's our clan motto.

TeamSpeak Server: talonite.typefrag.com:4105

Day Z Server: US 1978 BloodLine (Custom Loadout(Debug Monitor)Auto Refuel)Veteran)1.7.6.1/103419

Server IP: 173.193.202.109

Server Port: 3408

Requirements:

16+

mature attitude

Team speak

Microphone

Must speak fluent English

must be active (If your not so active or you play certain days let us know)

Rules:

No Clan Killing

No stealing

No drama (If there is a problem between you and any other member Inform the Clan leaders)

If there are any questions feel free to msg me on the forums or on steam. Steam name: Zylon180

Take a look here, If you are intrested let me know. Most members are 25+ and we are not the biggest of groups, but we like it that way.

Regards,

Edited by 9000MHZ

Hiho,

if you're looking for a group with good manners and honest gameplay, come join TMW. We are the heroes of DayZ and there to help people in any situation.

If you're interested, either come on our website:

www.tmwdayz.com

or join our Teamspeak:

ts.dayzmedics.com