gselsidi

Every backpack has the same slots!!!!! HELP!!

As the title pretty much says every single backpack I pick up whether it's an alice pack, coyote pack, ect all have the same exact slots as the starting pack. I have reinstalled the game twice from scratch and it still has the same problems. Why can't I space on this dumb thing?

Do you have the same problem on other servers?

on every single server

might be a stupid suggestion, but I have seen stupid things in dayZ happen a lot.

The inventory is always the same size. You have to open your backpack seperately to see it's space.

Some people confuse the inventory-space they see when they press G as the backpack, but that's not the case.

might be a stupid suggestion, but I have seen stupid things in dayZ happen a lot.

The inventory is always the same size. You have to open your backpack seperately to see it's space.

Some people confuse the inventory-space they see when they press G as the backpack, but that's not the case.

no very good suggestion can you elaborate more as I press G for the backpack. What am I supposed to press or how am I supposed to access the backpack? I mean I have tried picking up items and it says it's full so G still shows correctly just wondering what you are speaking about.

When you press "G", your inventory opens. This is not your backpack.

To open your pack, double click it,or click the pack, then click "open bag" button in the bottom of the window.

Here's an explanation. It's awkward but you'll get the hang of it fast.

It will be completely replaced in the Standalone.

that's what I was missing, for some reason I remember the pack adding slots to the person also, lol so silly I am! thanks for the help!