Sign in to follow this  
DayzChik23

I need helpp pleasee!!

Model: Hewlett-Packard HP ENVY SLEEKBOOK 6 Notebook PC Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 x64 Home Premium Processor: AMD A6-4455M APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics Memory: 4.0 GiB expandable to 4.0 GiB

Oh and the processor is 2.1 Ghz

These are my specs for my laptop. The "canyourunit" test says failed but I have heard it lies sometimes lol. I need to know if my laptop will run DayZ =( thanks in advance :rolleyes:

Edited by DayzChik23

Why not just try the ArmA II demo and see if it can run then?

If it can run, then I suggest you leave your memory in the video settings on Default for optimal FPS.

Why not just try the ArmA II demo and see if it can run then?

If it can run, then I suggest you leave your memory in the video settings on Default for optimal FPS.

yea i'm trying arma 2 first, to see if it will run. i just thought id ask.... lol. I hope it works =/ everything else was fine on the results of the test except the cpu speed or something. but it was ALMOST the minimum. the min. was like 2.5 i think.

It doesn't look like you'll be able to run it (at an enjoyable FPS).. the laptop i used before my (super awesome) PC had passes on all things on Arma II and it still would only run DayZ at about 12 - 20 FPS on all the lowest settings .

The true limiting factor for Arma is your cpu. If you have a good processor everything else can be a little under par and things will still run smooth. Bad cpu and everything in the game will suffer.