meusli (DayZ)

Is this admin really a god?

I`m new to Dayz, only been playing just over a week.

I was looking for a fairly friendly server that gave me a map, compass, bandages and a silenced pistol to spawn with. I thought I`d found just that when I came across:

Yeooo's Private Hive IP: 185.2.138.68:3085

Some of the players were helpfull, as were the admins.

That was until yesterday. I joined the server when it was empty and made my way to a airbase. I couldnt believe my luck when I found a heli with only a few warning lights and quite a bit of fuel. I took off to find fuel and managed to fill up without crashing or getting shot. Ok, things are looking up so i`m looking for somewhere safe to land because I need to log out and go to the corner shop. I see the perfect little island and land, Now I did notice while landing, a Blackhawk, some fuel tanks and assorted buildings but until I switched off my engine I didn`t see anybody else about. When I switch off the engine I see another player a few feet away watching the whole thing. He must be friendly as I`m still alive...... Not so........ All he says is "LEAVE". So thats what I do in a hurry as I recognise his name as a admin who had helped me out before. As I take off I notice all the cockpit warning lights are out and I have a full tank again.

Fast forward through about half an hour of farting about in my lovelly chopper and I`m thinking I`d like to park up somewhere safe and take a break. I land and try to sort out my gear and Guess who appears........the admin.

Basically he says "I`ve caught you hacking two times. Once was a teleport and the other was hacking a repair on a chopper." says he`s going to ban me from the server and while I`m trying to work out what the hell just happened and how to respond, he kills me and kicks me off the server for life.

The admin will remain unnamed as abusers don`t deserve any kind of fame, just watch out for dirty MATRESSES >:(

He's a hacker. And even if he isn't a hacker, he's an abuser. He couldn't have just happened to run into you twice without using admin map.

• Like 3

Yeah, one of my moderators (called himself an admin) was running around my server with hacks, doing stupid shit like this as well. I banned him and haven't let him back on since. See if you can find the head admin and report this douche bag. All the same though, name and shame that moron and his server.. Others should know to avoid that server. Sorry to hear you had a tough time though, shame he ruined your fun for you. I remember the first time I found a heli :D

Edited by urbanskaters

Hey you can join our server :) It is in my sig :) my boyfriend is on most of the day/night :) (insomnia) and we are friendly :)

Or you could try balota buddies.

• Like 1

Nope he's not a God, just a twat. Find yourself a better server.

• Like 2

Hey you can join our server :) It is in my sig :) my boyfriend is on most of the day/night :) (insomnia) and we are friendly :)

Boyfriend? Girl? Girl gamer? WOOOOOAAAHHH!

• Like 2

Boyfriend? Girl? Girl gamer? WOOOOOAAAHHH!

there are no girls on the internet, its a myth

• Like 4

Thanks for the server sugestions. I will check them out for sure! It`s good to know theres`s some kind people in a mainly hostile zombie nightmare.

Urbanskaters........ I did name the admin in my post. The clue is in the dirty MATRESSES part.

If you see a out of control heli anytime it`s likely to be meusli at the controls.

Well all's well that ends well.

Also, there are no girls on the net, any you meet are a figment of our collective imagination.

L

• Like 1

There is also my server, you don't get a silenced pistol, but you do get some other really good starting gear. We are opening a second server soon as well,

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/125618-82nd-airborne-ultimate-pvpnpcsanimated-crash-sitescustom-loadoutbase-buildingauto-refueling-rearming-and-repairinglogistics/

Also, I would recommend the CA 20 and CA 24 servers hosted by TheZombieInfection clan/community

http://www.thezombieinfection.com/

Or the server hosted by Balota Buddies as mentioned above. Balota Buddies is honestly a nice server. Most of the staff or mods on these forums help run that server.

Or you have to fight a giant marshmallow man spawned by an ice capades garbed diva goddess ....^^^

Admins are players just like anyone else who sometimes happen to abuse the overpowered tools provided by their hosting company. Likely, he repaired your helicopter in the admin panel just to fool with you. Move on and put it behind you as valuable experience.

• Like 2

Has anyone taken into account that OP could be hacking? Helicopters can't repair themselves and the OP just randomly mentions that to us. The Admin could've been Cam'ing him and caught him teleporting to the chopper and repairing it. Maybe it's just because I was an Admin before and have heard this kind of shit before.

(Before you say it, the admin would've had to of gotten into the helicopter to repair it for him.)

Edited by TheDesigner

Has anyone taken into account that OP could be hacking? Helicopters can't repair themselves and the OP just randomly mentions that to us. The Admin could've been Cam'ing him and caught him teleporting to the chopper and repairing it. Maybe it's just because I was an Admin before and have heard this kind of shit before.

(Before you say it, the admin would've had to of gotten into the helicopter to repair it for him.)

No, he would not have had to get into the heli to repair it. All it takes on DayZ.st is a right click on the admin CP map on the desired vehicle, and a click on "repair and refuel".

Edited by Saethkept

No, he would not have had to get into the heli to repair it. All it takes on DayZ.st is a right click on the admin CP map on the desired vehicle, and a click on "repair and refuel".

That still would require a server restart to get the new fuel/damage values from the db, although if the admin is kicking people in helicopters for teleporting then he's going to have an empty server as it's very ropey at misdetecting people in flight.

Yes yes im just pretend :P There could never ever been a girl gamer :P

it sux tho my bf was able to change my skin to a girl for me on our server but after i died for some ungodly reason he cannot change it again. :( Since they took out girl skins.... >:(

Edited by SaraMichelle

They took out girl skins? This is news to me and i think its false...I think you have to either make a new profile or something along that and it will ask you to choose your gender.

no only some servers have it, like on orgins i was able to pick my gender but there have been several servers i logged into (before getting ours) that i was unable to choose gender on. And ours right from the start didnt give the options. Like i said my bf had to change it on my profile in the admin database or some crap, but he hasnt figured out a way to enable the choice, and for some reason he is unable to change my skin all of a sudden.

***Okay i went on and created a new profile changed my name from Sara to F8LB30TCH and it did not let me choose my gender either. :)

Edited by SaraMichelle