Sir. Michael Hawklington

Looking for Clan Recruitment as a Pilot

Hello there! Rather than write something new I'll just paste the description for the video I'm uploading

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi92fj2Euu0

I'm putting this up to try and demonstrate my abilities as a pilot. I'm no good at PvP but I'm a Flight Simmer and use a Saitek X52 most of the time. Thus, I can fly an Antonov AN-2 and to a certain extent land it safely in a field or on a positive gradient road without doing any damage. I can also fly C-130Js relatively well but not so much on open spaces like fields as then are much large and heavier. I'd really love to fly and nothing more for any clans out there that may be willing to take me on. I actually enjoy flying aircraft compared to running around and trying to find loot while avoiding getting your head blown off by a 12 year old! I'm not a bandit and do not really agree with killing innocent people. But then again, I'm no good at PvP anyway so I'm obviously not going to. :P I never really get a chance to reach aircraft like this since I just get shot all the time which is why I thought it would make sense to put something like this up. my name on steam is 'Sir. Michael Hawklington' or usually just 'Mike Hawke'. Please get in touch as soon as possible if you would like a pilot.

So basically yeah. I've noticed how alot of clans are full of great snipers, runners and scavengers who all have their crap together but when you put them in a plane or sometimes even a helicopter, things go terribly wrong. I've really love to be able to apply my skills to help people in this game. That's why I started playing, helping people.

:beans:

Edited by Sir. Michael Hawklington

We may be looking to take you in!

Do you mid helping us retrieve a chopper or plane though?

We can't just spawn them ;)

• Like 1