Sign in to follow this  
diddums

Your "process"?

My process has changed quite significantly in the past year.

When i first began i was very stealthy and conscious of getting gear in Cherno/Elektro and getting the hell out, usually doing the deerstand runs as i travelled across the map checking out Stary and Berezinho. I found myself getting a little too paranoid once i got geared up though so i abandoned that playstyle as i wasnt really enjoying it (and this was in the midst of hackers and no private hives being available)

However nowadays i just run to the nearest city and hang around there. I havent really been inland for months apart from a few chopper rides from friendlies. Once i find a hatchet i am relatively happy hacking zombies and seeing what sort of players enter the city limits. It can actually be fun just watching some of the hijinks players get up to.

• Like 1

I go into the city and get as much stuff as i can and then head straight north. i also try to get alot of food for the trip

If I am close to Cherno or Elecktro, I grab essentials and go. If I spawn in Kamenka just head to Zolenigorsk. If I am to for East I head to Berezino.

I try to get a hatchet, a water bottle, hunting knife and matches then I'm off into the woods. I used to grab guns in the beginning but I don't anymore, I still suck at shooting so I figured what's the use except looking more threatening to other players.

I don't seem to find a lot of bikes, only found two during my adventures but that's the only vehicle I want / need. I would fly helicopters but I always get killed before I can repair them. If only I didn't suck as much as I do, does keep it fun though.

Bicycles are the best vehicle in the game. silent. no need to refuel. no one wants a pickup.full speed off-road.

• Like 1

It really depends on how I feel and where I spawn. The only constant is the first thing I try to do is find a hatchet. After securing one I start playing the game.

Lately though, if I spawn anywhere near Electro or Cherno, I head into the city. Don't know why, Ive jsut liked sightseeing a bit.