Sign in to follow this  
TheFundRaiser

how to get unbanned from GameHack#38?

Is there a website I can go and appeal this ban, even-thought I has never hack this or any other game before.

Edited by TheFundRaiser

hahahahaHAhahahAHHAHAHAHAahhahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAAHAAH hahahaha....hahahahahaHAHAHAA! aww... hehe.. hahahaHAAAhahahahah.

hahaahahahHHHHahaaaaahahahahah.

Sure you didnt..

Edited by Axxassin
  • Like 1

hahahahaHAhahahAHHAHAHAHAahhahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAAHAAH hahahaha....hahahahahaHAHAHAA! aww... hehe.. hahahaHAAAhahahahah.

hahaahahahHHHHahaaaaahahahahah.

Sure you didnt..

I was going to say this... :(

Hello there

GameHack #38 often relates to having "Cheat Engine" open. OP you sure you're not doing anything silly?

Rgds

LoK

Hello there

GameHack #38 often relates to having "Cheat Engine" open. OP you sure you're not doing anything silly?

Rgds

LoK

You're text...

IT TURNED DARK!

Hello there

Rgds

LoK

Is this a form of Global Ban? I use Cheat Engine for Binding of Isaac so if it is, I'll have to be extra vigilant about leaving it minimized.

Is this a form of Global Ban? I use Cheat Engine for Binding of Isaac so if it is, I'll have to be extra vigilant about leaving it minimized.

Yeh, you should close anything like that before ever running Arma to be safe.

You have download cheat engine right? and if thats the case, I have never download it. So no answer to my question people?

You have download cheat engine right? and if thats the case, I have never download it. So no answer to my question people?

Odd, because thats the only way to get banned via this, from what I understand.

I have Cheatengine on my PC too and I don't see any risks having that on your pc when you don't launch it while playing. That means you have cleary ran it while gaming.

OK, so there's no website where I can go and appeal this ban?

There is a Battleye Homepage linked in the Stickys in teh Ban appeal forum.

There are legitimate uses for CheatEngine, I use a similar program to bypass the stupid 30 FPS cap on LA Noire. Opening such programs while playing a multiplayer game is a really bad idea though, not sure you'll have much luck appealing the ban.

Contact BattlEye support...

http://www.battleye.com/support.html

• Like 1