rocket

Pending Hotfix: Build 1.7.1.3

* [FIXED] Unable to repair helicopter fuel leak (repair all parts to 95% or above and fuel leak will stop)

Will the helicopters that had this problem that have vanished spawn at the same place they were last saved or are they getting reset to the random spawn locations?

* [NEW] Once infected lose line-of-sight they will try investigate where you are

* [FIXED] Flies still heard around removed/hidden bodies ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33472 )

NICE changes :)

but i thought they do it already?!

last time i saw something similar...

Are female/male skins disabled?

I joined a DayZ forum yesterday for the first time. I got to choose male or female, I chose female but still had a male skin. I died, respawned and got to choose again (although you should only be able to choose once) so I chose female again, still a male skin. After 1.7.1.2 came out I still had a male body. So does it mean I can´t have a female skin anymore or will it just change with the new fix?

Read changelog for 1.7.1.1

Are female/male skins disabled?

I joined a DayZ forum yesterday for the first time. I got to choose male or female' date=' I chose female but still had a male skin. I died, respawned and got to choose again (although you should only be able to choose once) so I chose female again, still a male skin. After 1.7.1.2 came out I still had a male body. So does it mean I can´t have a female skin anymore or will it just change with the new fix?

[/quote']

would it be possible that you can attach the flashlight to meinweapon and/or handgun ? like the flares/chemlights?

and the flash light shouldn´t take 3 spaces of inventory. 1 or 2 would be good.

otherwise like it is going, thx for your hard work !

Please do not post messages of support or abuse. You are requested to post only brief' date=' short, messages requesting bug updates that have not already been posted by someone else. You can ask questions I'll try to answer.[/b']

The ideal place to load bugs is at the community bug tracker:

https://dev-heaven.net/projects/dayz

Please make sure they are listed to the DayZ project. Feature requests can also be made through this system.

There are no more feature additions for 1.7.1 - bug fixing and balancing is all that will occur.

REMEMBER: The majority of the bugs identified in builds only become apparent under large-scale testing with significant load.

All our builds go through a closed test procedure, but we know there will be issues when introduced to ten thousand players. Many of the big bugs relate to things that need to be adjusted in the engine - they are not mod issues. Nevertheless they do get looked into to see if there are options.

Current Changelog for 1.7.1.3

Affected addons:

* dayz_code 1.7.1.3

Developer's Note:

* Requires ArmA2 Beta.

Changelog:

* [FIXED] Melee items causing magazine glitching and eventual server death (fixed)

* [FIXED] Unconscious UI Image displays incorrectly

* [FIXED] Bleeding never stops unless bandaged (chance of spontanious bleeding stopping now works)

* [FIXED] Interior infected spawning inside of building walls etc... (interior infected now spawn inside correctly)

* [FIXED] Speed not correctly utilized for checking stealth levels (https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33630 )

* [FIXED] Posture error can occur on stealth check ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33628 )

* [FIXED] Config error messages on popup (Caused by legacy classnames, error handling implemented to prevent this)

* [FIXED] Unable to repair helicopter fuel leak (repair all parts to 95% or above and fuel leak will stop)

* [FIXED] Massive lag and desync on some servers (mostly caused by the invisible replicating magazines)

* [REVERT] Nerf of sickness damage (now will reduce your blood to 6000 rather than 10000)

* [FIXED] Losing blood from starvation/dehydration cannot receive transfusion ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33677 )

* [FIXED] Hunger and Thirst no longer continue to drop while you are offline (only ingame time counts)

* [NEW] Once infected lose line-of-sight they will try investigate where you are

* [FIXED] Flies still heard around removed/hidden bodies ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33472 )

Hey rocket, you honor me with your dedication of hotfixes.

http://www.twitch.tv/kodokai/b/321939757

Can we please keep the flying zombies in? :)

Super! Way better than standing around or blocking ways and houses after a chase.

My two cents.

Drinking without a bottle:

https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33709

Loosing blood when eating raw meat. Can someone confirm this on later versions than 1.6.0?

https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33698

[FIXED]Hunger and Thirst no longer continue to drop while you are offline (only ingame time counts)

Thank god. I've already lost two characters because i forgot i didn't have food/water when i logged off and then came back next day to see myself dying of blood loss.

I joined another server, and I magically had the default loadout from before v1.7.1.

I didn't have a pistol, but when I logged back in I had a Makarov, food, drink, ammo, and medical aid. I never picked any of that up.

* [FIXED] Flies still heard around removed/hidden bodies

OMFG thank you Rocket, that was so annoying :) :-P

Whoa, that was fast! And the new feature where zombies try to investigate sounds great! It's a good addition as well that you drink and food levels won't drop while not playing.

And thank god now the desync problems are (possibly) fixed. I've already been desynced for 3 times now so that eventually after playing for some time, I would just spawn back to an earlier place on the map I was before and I had lost all the stuff I had collected.

When can we expect this hotfix to be out?

* [FIXED] Melee items causing magazine glitching and eventual server death (fixed)

Something to do with this?

- 1.7.1.2 server crashed. I come back. And my M4A1 camo SD' date=' NVG, GPS, Wirekit, Toolbox, M9 is gone. Inventory has items that i didn't have. Also i start with Makarov in my hand. I was middle of the forest. Weird that only the good stuf was removed by a bug? Backpack was still there with all the items in it.

[/quote']

From what i understand. Makarovs replace "hacked" weapons. And not to sound funny, but the list of items you lost DO sound very similar to a hackers survival kit.

Same thing happened to myself and half the server I was on NZ6 today after a server restart.

Same here, logged in with only a few items left - NVG, GPS and AK-74 Kobra all gone, handgun had also been replace by a makarov from a 1911... Shrugged it off and went on with my things as i figured I had looted it off people who had duped/hacked it.

Happened to me allso, Last night I looted An AK74 Cobra, killed a guy with a nice silenced rifle, then I log in and the silenced rifle is gone, ohwell thought It might have been a hacker weapon or the sort. A while later then I log back in, I lost all my remaining weapons. Instead I had a makarov with a few clips and a bloodbag. I did try to equip a hatchet both times.. Im sure many would like to get this issue some attention.

You never fail to make the best of this game, Rocket.

EDIT: Well I guess we aren't supposed to post support....but I can't think of any bugs, so sorry

My friends and I were playing last night and saw the desyncing and disconnects and first thing we all said was :

"No biggie, ROCKET will hot fix it tomorrow I'm sure."

And we played on, because we were confident in quick fixes coming soon.

Thanks!

Yay good news... Still, I don't dare to log till hotfix! :D

I had a m16a1 was killed a friend of mine picked it up and put it in his bag

When I got it back out of his bag it appeared as a m4a1

I uninstalled Arma II and DayZ. I am going to take a break until the game and mod because more stable. For me personally it's more frustrating trying to play the game then enjoying it.

* [NEW] Significant loot rebalancing

I uninstalled Arma II and DayZ. I am going to take a break until the game and mod because more stable. For me personally it's more frustrating trying to play the game then enjoying it.

you are an alpha tester. but you did know that from beginning.

if you want something to be fixed / changed you have to play it

like it is.