Absmoke

Where do you think is the best hidden place to set a tent?

WtS91hT.jpgThis has been posted many times before (HT to the author), but FYI here it is: Edited by SAL_iOGC

SAL_iOC,

What does that map represent? I would assume player population, but I'm not quite sure.

Edited by (TMW)HerrJon

I usally hide cars in khelm, you could probably hide tents there aswell.... Noone goes there because the loot is shit.

SAL_iOC,

What does that map represent? I would assume player population, but I'm not quite sure.

TheDayzKing,

You do know it's against forum rules to post things unrelated to the topic and cross-post your server advertisements over a number of threads, as well as in the wrong section? Just thought I'd point that out.

By player pop it is very relevant to OP that asks for tent location. you dont want people randomly finding your tent,

• Like 1

(TMW)HerrJon, Serious Stan is correct (and thank you). It's a compiled map of where people have been over the course of maybe a month or 5, I don't know... and I don't know who made it either, but I posted it here as it was pertinent to the discussion.

By the way it is cool to have a signature image that shows what clan/community you're from. We're currently pulling 40 to 50 players on our Hardcore DayZ Namalsk server atm... I think we're allowed to advertise ourselves a little bit in the community. Sheesh......... talk about uptight.

Edited by SAL_iOGC

Noticed a few tents lately where they have been pitched inside the little huts that are dotted about outside houses. Seen some really nicely placed ones where very little is visible, raided some nice loot out them too :)