nox81

Sweet, Cold revenge, share your stories!

So as the title suggests on dayz sometimes people dupe us, they earn our trust and they fuck us over....and sometimes as i found yesterday you dont respawn in the normal way, "thinking oh well...shit happens"....you spawn with nothing but a burning desire to hunt those bastards down and make them pay!!

I have a story, but i'll write it when it runs its course, i wonder though...have any of you been driven to spend hours on dayz tracking someone down who wronged you, to finally get that revenge?

I mean its a valid objective, a dynamic situation created by the game that gives you a little extra purpose, so any of you got a story to share?

Edited by BenjamK

Got killed by a KoS bandit.

called in friends to pick me up in their chopper.

started flying around to the place where i died.

Saw a player running in the woods.

*Pew Pew Pew*

Was the same bandit who killed me.

Bandit start raging in side chat.

it was a good day.

Edited by GOD™

This is the story of what made me become a bandit.

Two guys robbed me as a fresh spawn, taking my M9. Which is slightly pathetic. They were in a small clan. Three of them were online at the time.

So, I made my way to NWAF, found a DMR and set up a trap. I lied, saying "Can you guys help me, I broke my leg and dont want to lose my DMR and car?".....Knowing they were bandits, I knew they would come and kill me. but my legs werent broken. Good plan.

I asked how many people were coming to help, and one of them said it was just him. Which was a lie. I sat on top of the Firestation and wanted. Then I see a car pull up.

One man driving. Two passengers. Their whole team. What lying thieves.

I lied, saying I was in the building across from the fire station, so one man went into the building as the others waitied in a hangar. When he checked the whole building, he started crawling out, so I sniped him right on the forehead.

The other two guys didnt notice I killed their friend, but they saw me on the firestation and pinned me down with their M240s. When they stopped to reload, I popped up and and had one man in my sights, was litteraly about to kill him, when the other man who dissapeared, shot me in the back.

For my second fire fight, I'd say I did OK. But will improve in time.
  • Like 1

Lol crack you were so mad with these guys you decided to take revenge by presenting them with a dmr?

:D

I thought only two of them were gonna come for me. If only two came, I wouldve killed both of them. But the odds of winning a 1 v 3 when they have M240s and SAWs and you have a DMR is unlikely. I was angry and just wanted to try. Besides, I was looking for a new server anyway.

Ah... My first revenge...... ME and my bestfriend decided to play ( We play tons of games together ) We go in a church and he finds a waterbottle I picked it up and he said give it back, Knowing how it was 5 am in the morning and I was tired... I accidentally drank it.... and instead I gave him a coke, His words : U DRANK MY PURIFIED WATER N***** ( Super racist ) Then he broke my legs with a hatchet and left me to die. I saw two fellow Uk men come in and say " Drop yer makarov please " One was in a hero skin, So I did then they gave me morphine and Iexplained what happened. One gave me a fireaxe then I literally hunted my friend down for 6 hours straight. I found him, Shoved my hatchets handle down his pathetic throat then broke his legs to die. Then I bandaged him so he can suffer a slow and painful death.. Best part was it was on a public server LOL no escaping now

• Like 1

Except respawn is enabled when you have a broken leg :D

Crack i admire the effort, Im playing the long game to get some bastardo back myself right now, im under a different name as the one i had when he killed me. The guy is always trying to set people up, offering things, trying to sell them cars etc, i have to bite my tounge when he's in side doing it. I know he has a big camp with a lot of cars and gear and he mostly opperates alone although he had an accomplice the night he did me.

I have a car now and i just drive around looking for this car i know he drives, one day i'll find him and either follow him back to his base or kill him right there.......either that or he'll kill me and i'll cry hard.

Edited by BenjamK
  • Like 1

Thanks haha. If i were you, Id tell him you would buy a car from him, organize the meeting spot, and find a nearby hill or somewhere to it, wait for him to arrive, and then just snipe his ass. OR organize a group of people that he has killed, then hunt him with them. Better chances of winning that way.

Just yesterday:

Friend of me and I are flying a little bird when we came across a heli crashsite. We flew around it several times to check if any players are close-by. After our 4th/5th round, we decided, that there was nobody there. My friend landed the bird and I jumped out. In the same second, he gets shot and shouts "I am hit" in Teamspeak. He jumps out of the helicopter and says "I am dying, unconcious". Through the dust that the helicopter created, I was able to jump behind a tree in a small forest literally 20meters from our helicopter. I waited, looking up to the ridge that I assumed the guy shot at us.

I couldn't see well because the sunlight was blinding me but after like 30 seconds, I saw a shadow behind a bush, probably between 60-80 meters away from me. I am moving slightly to my left, away from the helicopter, to keep the tree between me and the bandit (I only had an AKM, while he seemed to have a DMR). Another minute passes by, my friend died and all of a sudden, I see the bandit running from the treeline towards the helicopter. Just 10 meters in front of the helicopter, I fire 5-7 shots and he goes down. Not sure if I hit him or if he just dove down, I slowly approached him until I saw that he was unconcious.

So I walked around him, looking into his face, switching my voice channel from side to direct. I raise my weapon and "Lights out motherfucker. This is for my buddy". I unloaded the rest of the mag, approx. 23-25 shots into him. Took his stuff (Alice pack, MP 5, DMR, GPS) loaded it into the little bird. Then I buried him. Then I went to my buddy's body, took his stuff, buried him in honor and flew up to Kamenka to pick him up again.

Damn, was I pumped and excited.

• Like 2

Just yesterday:

Friend of me and I are flying a little bird when we came across a heli crashsite. We flew around it several times to check if any players are close-by. After our 4th/5th round, we decided, that there was nobody there. My friend landed the bird and I jumped out. In the same second, he gets shot and shouts "I am hit" in Teamspeak. He jumps out of the helicopter and says "I am dying, unconcious". Through the dust that the helicopter created, I was able to jump behind a tree in a small forest literally 20meters from our helicopter. I waited, looking up to the ridge that I assumed the guy shot at us.

I couldn't see well because the sunlight was blinding me but after like 30 seconds, I saw a shadow behind a bush, probably between 60-80 meters away from me. I am moving slightly to my left, away from the helicopter, to keep the tree between me and the bandit (I only had an AKM, while he seemed to have a DMR). Another minute passes by, my friend died and all of a sudden, I see the bandit running from the treeline towards the helicopter. Just 10 meters in front of the helicopter, I fire 5-7 shots and he goes down. Not sure if I hit him or if he just dove down, I slowly approached him until I saw that he was unconcious.

So I walked around him, looking into his face, switching my voice channel from side to direct. I raise my weapon and "Lights out motherfucker. This is for my buddy". I unloaded the rest of the mag, approx. 23-25 shots into him. Took his stuff (Alice pack, MP 5, DMR, GPS) loaded it into the little bird. Then I buried him. Then I went to my buddy's body, took his stuff, buried him in honor and flew up to Kamenka to pick him up again.

Ahh great story, thats what the thread is all about, sweet, cold revenge! All the better when they know it just before they die! Thats gotta be worth some beans :beans: :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Just yesterday:

Sick story dude. Really nerve racking i assume. But worth it. Sounds like a line from Die Hard, or at least something Bruce Willis would say. right on!!!

Shortly after playing, I met a survivor in Elektrovodsk. For fear of being killed, he gave me a Fn Fal to defend him with, and pulled out his own M107. Immediately I shot him in the back, killing him.

As my legs were broken, the next 30 minutes were spent crawling about 100 feet from the crime scene uselessly. He respawned, ran to his body, retrieved a frag grenade (it was the only item I hadn't accidentally deleted trying to put into a starter backpack) and killed me with it.

He later harassed me as I ran, taking pockshots and running into buildings before I could loot them. Unarmed as I was, I could not stop him.

During these charades, we became rather fast friends.

UNTIL a zombie broke HIS legs. I ran up to him, scroll-wheel opened his backpack, pulled the Fn Fal back out, and ran away with 4 clips of ammo. :)

Sick story dude. Really nerve racking i assume. But worth it. Sounds like a line from Die Hard, or at least something Bruce Willis would say. right on!!!

Yes, nerve racking. While flying the helicopter to my buddy at Kamenka, I smoked a cigarette, totally pumped and literary shaking. During the whole flight, I told my friend what has happened and that I was happy that he didn't voice spammed the TS. That would've given me the rest between him being shot out of nowhere and me killing the bandit.

I am telling everybody here: often, patience in firefights and staying calmly with a plan pay off. Since the helicopter was still running the bandit could've jumped into it and right away go up air. If the engine would've been off, I would have waited a bit to check if the bandit has back up. (happened to me once before in a pretty similar event involving 2 of my buddies and a car).

Regarding the quote "Lights out motherfucker". I don't know where it comes from, but I heard it being said in other games I played and found it a cool sentence. And fitting to this situation. haha

Its my first night on Dayz, After just more than an hour of running through pitch black darkness, dodging walkers left n right and finally managing to chance upon a city... Elekro! YAY! Bang! Dead... Who snipes someone with a torch???

So after my respawn, luckily I am just outside Elektro, another noob spawns in right next to me, so we team up to see what we can rustle up. After going through the office building and getting some supplies and my new buddy finally gets an m1911 we decide to try out the firestation. But as we come out BANG! my buddy is dead. I have no idea where this is coming from so I sprint over to the firestation to hide.

I climb up the tower and hear over voice chat... "I know you're under me... I just shot your buddy and knocked you out earlier.. don't come up here...", So i sit still for what must have been 15 minutes, I guess the guy thought I was gone, so I edge up the stairs and peek over and there is this guy with a DMR and night vision. He hears me and drops prone while turning towards me and I run back down, he laughs.

That's when I notice his glitched elbow sticking out of the ceiling, and I can see his survival pack! So I open it and find a revolver!

I shoot him 3 times in the glitched elbow and he starts bleeding, he sits up to bandage himself, I run up... Laughing over Voice and pop him in the face! YAY!!! Payback!!!

P.s. Its not my fault his elbow was sticking through the floor... I just took the advantage! It felt so good... bambi killer payback!

• Like 2

Really good stuff guys. I also have had the sweet taste of revenge linger on my tongue. I had spawned on the coast close to elektro several times, not knowing the first few times, there was a sniper waiting on top of the hospital for any un-suspecting player to wander within his sights. I had been killed about twice by him, not knowing exactly where he was. I found some binos from the grocery store, and looked around for anything out of the ordinary, and finally saw him. Be it the Gods, or fate, i found an enfield in a warehouse with 3 clips. I snuck around the backside of elektro, ducking behind buildings so as not to give him a clue where i was, making my way to within sight of the top of the hospital. I finally get a position to fire on him within 75-100 meters, when a zombie hits me from behind, threw off my sights enough for him to return fire and break my legs. For some reason or another, the Gods smiled on me again, the zombies didnt attack me, they just looked at me and screamed and growled. The sniper thinking i was dead by zombie, didnt even look over the railing again. I made my way crawling to the hospital, grabbed some morphine and blood, and crawled to the closest ladder to the roof. By the time I was up the ladder, he was looking at the wall, like he was logging out, I took aim, and fired 2 shots directly into his left temple, dropping him instantly, he had and m-16 ACOG, I took it gladly, along with other useful, miscellaneous items. I felt so alive, I crave now for someone to take me down just to avenge my death yet again!!!!

Shortly after playing, I met a survivor in Elektrovodsk. For fear of being killed, he gave me a Fn Fal to defend him with, and pulled out his own M107. Immediately I shot him in the back, killing him.

As my legs were broken, the next 30 minutes were spent crawling about 100 feet from the crime scene uselessly. He respawned, ran to his body, retrieved a frag grenade (it was the only item I hadn't accidentally deleted trying to put into a starter backpack) and killed me with it.

He later harassed me as I ran, taking pockshots and running into buildings before I could loot them. Unarmed as I was, I could not stop him.

During these charades, we became rather fast friends.

UNTIL a zombie broke HIS legs. I ran up to him, scroll-wheel opened his backpack, pulled the Fn Fal back out, and ran away with 4 clips of ammo. :)

I Lol'd

Edited by GOD™

I Lol'd

I'm glad :)

Its my first night on Dayz, After just more than an hour of running through pitch black darkness, dodging walkers left n right and finally managing to chance upon a city... Elekro! YAY! Bang! Dead... Who snipes someone with a torch???

So after my respawn, luckily I am just outside Elektro, another noob spawns in right next to me, so we team up to see what we can rustle up. After going through the office building and getting some supplies and my new buddy finally gets an m1911 we decide to try out the firestation. But as we come out BANG! my buddy is dead. I have no idea where this is coming from so I sprint over to the firestation to hide.

I climb up the tower and hear over voice chat... "I know you're under me... I just shot your buddy and knocked you out earlier.. don't come up here...", So i sit still for what must have been 15 minutes, I guess the guy thought I was gone, so I edge up the stairs and peek over and there is this guy with a DMR and night vision. He hears me and drops prone while turning towards me and I run back down, he laughs.

That's when I notice his glitched elbow sticking out of the ceiling, and I can see his survival pack! So I open it and find a revolver!

I shoot him 3 times in the glitched elbow and he starts bleeding, he sits up to bandage himself, I run up... Laughing over Voice and pop him in the face! YAY!!! Payback!!!

P.s. Its not my fault his elbow was sticking through the floor... I just took the advantage! It felt so good... bambi killer payback!

Im willing to bet he called you a hacker or script kiddie in side lol, nice revenge though, he clearly underestimated you.

One time on namalsk I saw 4 guys running around st the damn like idiots.

Being a friendly player I tried to sneak away but they spotted me and opened fire, after almost a full dmr Mag they took me down

I spent the next few days under another name, learning where they headed most commonly and set up outside the underground bunker, nothing happened for hours so I logged out

I had a spare few minutes to play and logged back in just in time to see a pickup and a ural pull up with their name tags appear

They all ran into the bunker ( even though the Zombies I had spawned were around) setting up no watch except one guy who was sitting in the ural

I crept up and the ural guy jumped out, I unloaded into him and he ran for cover but he died before he could find any

Next I see a camp guy and open fire killing him as he panicked and fired all over the place hitting me once with his m4

As I step into the bunker the dmr guy leans out and spams bullets killing me

The only thing I regret is not thinking to take out their verchiles, but still it felt good to get some payback, since all they did was drive around killing newspawns

Never saw them on the server again after that

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior
  • Like 1

Well it's not so much a revenge as me teaching someone a lesson. Before I started playing, my friend who I was going to team with had to get off. So I came to these forums and found a team of 3 to join. Two people in the group were loaded, one was referred to as the "bus driver". We all met up in electro (I think), they loaded me up with an AKM with 1.5 clips, some food, and binoculars. We did some exploring found blood bags and about $7.25 in recyclables. The "Bus Driver" and another guy left to pick up the bus and guns/ammo (I was left behind because my character was running slowly for some reason). The other guy stayed behind to keep me safe because I was new and inexperienced. These guy sound pretty cool so far right? Well after a bit we decided to try meeting up, and on our way out of town we saw something. It was another survivor! (tailing enough zombies to fill a small town). My partner at the time announces this sight to the other 2 guys over steam chat. The "Bus Driver" who had tons of gear responded by offering "Whoever kills him gets an M16 with an night vision sight (or was it infrared?) and 6 mags." while laughing. I hesitated and said "no imam try helping him". Instead of shooting the guy I target the zombies tailing him (using up my ammo). Well my partner at the time responded to my actions by saying "F**k that" and gunned the survivor down. He killed the rest of the zombies (since I was out of ammo) and we approached the body. We searched his stuff, and I took it all (including a shotgun w/ flashlight attachment). We left, and couple steps later I was pretty shaken up. So I asked the guy "why did you shoot him?" and in a nonchalant way he said " I wanted the M16". For some reason it just pissed me off. I stopped running. He turned around and asked why I stopped. I just stood there, thought for a second and responded "That's the f**king stupidest reason to kill someone I've ever heard." and I shot him multiple times w/ the shotgun. I immediately left the voice chat and spent the next 3 and a half hours looking for the guy but couldn't find him while running away from the other two enraged survivors *cough* *cough* bandits. I used that shotgun for the next two weeks before I died (irony right...).

There was a bandit who always bragged about his kills, always talke down the people he killed. This guy thought he was the ultimate badass. A super-cold killer. Told me I could never get him and told me to try my best. One day I was with my teammate, when we noticed there was another helicopter parked next to our that wasn't there before. I scanned the trees with my as50 tws (allowed in the server). I knew my teammate was in the left treeline, when all of a sudden a crouched over player lit up in my scope. He was going towards the heli. I quickly shot him in te back, knowing it was NOT my teammate who was to the left. This guy was infront of me 200 meters away. Shot him dead, and the player name that came up was "mr. Too-good-to-die".

Best kill ever.

"mr. Too-good-to-die". Was the all-talk bandit, by the way :P

• Like 1

This isn't my first revenge, but my favorite one. Me and my friend were just driving around, when all of a suddenI heard a M107 shot, and my left tire popped. Then I veered right, and slammed into a tree. I was bleeding, and my friend was knocked unconscious, and bleeding. I decided that I couldn't save him, took his stuff, and ran. After about 30 minutes of running from the scene, my friends death message popped up, so I vowed revenge!

So after about an hour and a half of scrounging for supplies, my luck, satchel charges! I scream out with joy and happiness. Then I filled up a building with hidden satchels and said on side-chat "Broke my legs,no morphine and bleeding bad! Help!" Luckily, the same guy that killed my friend said, "I'll help". So after about a hour of waiting, I spot him in the tree-line with a M107, the lying bastard! So I said "Im in the corner of the building, where are you?!". Then he got up, pulled out a pistol and ran into the building. So you know what I said to him in voice chat? I said, and I quote "D-d-d-d-drop the base!" then pulled the charge. After about 1 hour of him raging I typed in "Totally worth it!" Then left