superpinda1

Dayz Origins: are not signed by a key accepted by this server

hello my name is bob and i have a problem with joining origins server's, every origins server i joins i get this message:

Files "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayzOrigins\addons\dayz.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayzOrigins\addons\dayz_anim.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayzOrigins\addons\dayz_code.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayzOrigins\addons\dayz_equip.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayzOrigins\addons\dayz_sfx.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayzOrigins\addons\dayz_vehicles.pbo", ... are not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys.

And yes i have been looking on other Topic's with the same problem as me, but all of the solutions i found there have not worked for me so far.

i had this problem before but it was solved for me after the 1.6 update of origins.

it occurred yesterday: i played some origins in the morning and after that i played some wasteland on normal Arma

but after that when i wanted to play origins again i got the error.

for further information, i play dayz/arma with steam and i use DayzCommander for dayz

and i have re-installed the origins map and updated everything but nothing worked out.

please help me with my problem i'm getting sick om my dayz origins not working, help would be very appreciated

Does this look like the Dayz Origins support site or is this for the official Dayz mod ? :P

Why not go find the Origins site ? Offer them money and they will bend over and let you do ANYTHING :lol: Seriously there is nothing they won't do for some green stuff.

When do find them, tell them i wish they all had Aids :)

Does this look like the Dayz Origins support site or is this for the official Dayz mod ? :P

Why not go find the Origins site ? Offer them money and they will bend over and let you do ANYTHING :lol: Seriously there is nothing they won't do for some green stuff.

When do find them, tell them i wish they all had Aids :)

erm, Mad?

hello my name is bob and i have a problem with joining origins server's, every origins server i joins i get this message:

Files "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayzOrigins\addons\dayz.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayzOrigins\addons\dayz_anim.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayzOrigins\addons\dayz_code.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayzOrigins\addons\dayz_equip.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayzOrigins\addons\dayz_sfx.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayzOrigins\addons\dayz_vehicles.pbo", ... are not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys.

And yes i have been looking on other Topic's with the same problem as me, but all of the solutions i found there have not worked for me so far.

i had this problem before but it was solved for me after the 1.6 update of origins.

it occurred yesterday: i played some origins in the morning and after that i played some wasteland on normal Arma

but after that when i wanted to play origins again i got the error.

for further information, i play dayz/arma with steam and i use DayzCommander for dayz

and i have re-installed the origins map and updated everything but nothing worked out.

please help me with my problem i'm getting sick om my dayz origins not working, help would be very appreciated

Any way, this means you still have vanilla dayz enabled, you can disable them using the beta patch, in the expansions section of the front page in arma 2 oa.

• Like 1

You have been looking at other topics with the same problem? Seems like you missed this one.

Edited by chakijz

erm, Mad?

Nope i just can't stand the way that mod is ran sold, they are using code, scripts and modifications that the community wrote and released for free in the Origins mod, they are now making huge profits from other peoples work.

You also have to be careful about what you say or do with Origins, they have actully copyrighted the Origins mod and will sue anyone who tries to do anything with it :( bunch of 2 faced money grabbing shits

This is the DMCA take down notice they issued to Opendayz.net http://pastebin.com/umU8840G

• Like 2

I am not new to gaming or the modding community :)

Look at all the maps, mods and addons available for Dayz or even Arma, show me another that is designed purely for profit and copyrighted.

MIRROR 1 -Origins 1.61 - Download the new origins update from here.

Follow these instructions:

Make sure you have the 103419 update for Arma Beta

3. Extract the Zip file to a temp folder then copy @DayZOrigins Folder to the root of Arma2OA folder

4. Download the latest Arma2OA Beta Update from here (103419)

5. Extract the file to any temporary directory then Run the update.

Note: Some times the update gives you error Wrong Key or some thing .. just ignore it and continue with the latest patch installation .. click ok then ok

6. Download the Mod start shourtcut from here

7. Extract the Zip file to a temp folder then copy RUN DAYZ ORIGINS.CMD FILE to the root of Arma2OA folder ( same like step number (3)

8. Double click on RUN DAYZ ORIGINS to Run the MOD

9. Join DayzOrigins Servers (Search for: dayzorigins.com servers ) or Add DayzOrigins to your game server Filter.

You can find these instructions on the Day Z Origins page here - http://www.gamersplatoon.com/forums/showthread.php?6244-Download-DayZ-Origins

Thank you to Chakijz for originally helping me.

Hello, i'm having quite the issue as well but a little different. I got Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead off of Amazon (stupid, i know). My problem is i'm able to see the servers and everything but i'm not able to connect. i'm using Play withSIX also. The game for me is updated and everything. I am logging into a server through Play withSIX (I've tried both ways). it is sending me an error message before even going into the game that says:  

"No entry C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Arma2\ArmA2OA.cfg.3D_Performance" Then logs into the game. Goes into the server then immediately kicks me out. it sends me a message that says: 

Hey, yeah dont know if you guys are still having the problem but to fix it Ive found a way to fix it.. Just to be sure that im not correct, make a copy of of the addons folder in @DayzOrigins. Then do as it says remove those files, I removed every single file that just had a .pbo extention... Leave every other file that has a ".bisign" extension (e.g. "dayz.pbo.dayz.bisign") And it seemed to work for me.