DMR w/ many mags

SVD Camo

Mk48 Mod 0

Rangefinders

M9SD

Sa58v cco

M16a2 M203

Cz550 x2

Throw me some offers, don't PM me, I'll PM you if I'm interested.

I've cleaned up the thread, please don't hijack other peoples trading threads. If you aren't interested in trading with OP, don't post here.

• Like 2

I've cleaned up the thread, please don't hijack other peoples trading threads. If you aren't interested in trading with OP, don't post here.

Thanks bro :)

Applejaxc, I cant agree with your hate about trading and the using of internet as a part of dayz, cause if you wanted to cancel trading in terms of "not dayz" or however I should call it, you would have to cancel clan recruiting, giving tips and all that stuff about dayz on internet, cause its pretty much the same. So trading should be and must be allowed, cause it exists from the same reason as all those things about dayz are on the internet, right? So yeah, nothing you could do about that, just let those guys be enjoying the game in the way they like to.

However, I am interested in that DMR you got, what do you want for it? I got a topic on the forums where is the list of stuff I got, so if you are interested in something of that, let me know.

Edited by Heathcz

What would you like for a dmr my friend?

What would you like for a dmr my friend?

Throw me an offer, I honestly don't need anything in specific. Just offer me something and I'll tell you if I'm interested.

Stupid offer but would you take a DMR I just need one. :P

Stupid offer but would you take a DMR I just need one. :P

Trade a DMR for a DMR? you're confusing me bro xD

O fuck my bad, m14

Edited by The Lone Wolf

Applejaxc, I cant agree with your hate about trading and the using of internet as a part of dayz, cause if you wanted to cancel trading in terms of "not dayz" or however I should call it, you would have to cancel clan recruiting, giving tips and all that stuff about dayz on internet, cause its pretty much the same. So trading should be and must be allowed, cause it exists from the same reason as all those things about dayz are on the internet, right? So yeah, nothing you could do about that, just let those guys be enjoying the game in the way they like to.

However, I am interested in that DMR you got, what do you want for it? I got a topic on the forums where is the list of stuff I got, so if you are interested in something of that, let me know.

Oh, but when I offer my M107 and DMR for your AS50, you don't need them. :P

Oh, but when I offer my M107 and DMR for your AS50, you don't need them. :P

i edited that, and I need as50 tho :)