Sign in to follow this  
LancerG2

Uncommon common zombies.

he was attacked by zombie and we has going to commit suicide by pulling the pin but he got infected and since hes a retarded zombie he doesn't care if its on his finger. He likes his wedding ring the green apple gave him.

Was just trying to get you to understand what ROCKET has said about the infected (NOT zombies) in the game we are talking about......

Differences

"Traditional" Zombie

- Dead

- Walk/Barely move due to rigor mortis.

- Rotting

- Eat to fill an endless hunger

- Only killed through damage of the brain

28 Later Infected

- Alive

- Run due to being alive (just like in DayZ)

- Mindless Rage (just like in DayZ)

- Killed like any other human being (just like in DayZ)

Similarities

-Minor Brain activity (Both of them aren't gonna be shooting guns, driving cars, or skateboarding any time soon)

-Friendly/Ignore their infected brothers and sisters

-Out to kill/destroy/infect any non-infected

But its better to spread "mis-information" i guess <_<

And if you want we can call it a sub genre of zombies, but i, and alot i know, would never call them zombies.

You can ofc if you want, but i still think you are wrong.

Misinformation? You're joking, right?

Both shambler zeds and 28 dayZ later "infected" are works of fiction, based on factual events (which themselves are surrounded in mystery and fiction)

So in fact, you yourself are misinformed and spreading misinformation.

Also, in your comparison, you fail to take into account the running undead zombies of recent "Remake of the Dead" movies.

• Undead
  • Eat to fill endless hunger (or some unknown urge)
  • Killed through damage to the brain/full-body dismemberment
  • Mindless rage
  • Run because THEY ARE FICTIONAL, MADE-UP, no set-in-stone rules exist. Only preconceptions and artistic license. ^_^

You can think I'm wrong if you like.

Honestly, arguing the point is just stupid and immature.

Thats why i wrote "traditional". But the misinformation was refering to the fact that the devs call it an infected, yet people insist its a zombie.

But what ever mate, call em zombies if you want, im still going with what the actual developer says.

No need to discuss it further, as im apperently immature and stupid.

Thats why i wrote "traditional". But the misinformation was refering to the fact that the devs call it an infected, yet people insist its a zombie.

But what ever mate, call em zombies if you want, im still going with what the actual developer says.

No need to discuss it further, as im apperently immature and stupid.

Rocket gets his ideas from 28 days later, 28 days ls a zombie movie. :)

I'm not having a go at you, just pointing out the futility of your statements.

If you want to carry on trying be a smart arse, you're more than welcome to split hairs. :D

All I'm saying is the pedantism is totally unnecessary, considering everyone is well aware of the cannibal masses to which they refer when they use either term.

It's a shame "tomato / tomato" doesn't translate well into text form.

It's already been confirmed that there would be more zombie models and even female/children zombies alike.

That's going to be a problem - you might remember from the Fallout games and also Grand Theft Auto there is a problem with including children models in games, because, the censors don't like people being able to blow away kids in games. In some places....even zombie kids, im guessing. Fallout New Vegas had kids, but you couldn't kill them for this reason.