UK#1 Bud

Bandits Wanted.

Cherno Deathmatch isn't what we are aiming for, but certainly not against the rules, personally id like to see individuals and grouped players up north, currently clans have the monopoly up there, but it's always changing, all it takes is one sniper.

Thanks Anarchy thats really good of you, once its uploaded, pop me a nudge and i'll embed it into the front page as news!

Very happy so far, building a good community..!

My new one or my next one? ;)

My new one or my next one? ;)

I don't mind mate, anything thats filmed on BoB, or if you give us a shoutout, or just a warm-up vid to show whats to come. I'm quite happy to stick it on our front page.

Also, if you register, you can now upload videos, screenshots and music directly to Brainsofbritain.co.uk :)

Enjoy mateys

well that was fun 3 hours later 4 destroyed tents 3 kills 4 vehicles with no wheels and a stolen chopper. 8/10 would visit again video to come

• Like 1

well that was fun 3 hours later 4 destroyed tents 3 kills 4 vehicles with no wheels and a stolen chopper. 8/10 would visit again video to come

Haha some epic banditry tonight, looking forward to the video!

Gary motherfucking Oak...

10/10 pro bandit, definately not a coast spawn camping douchebandit.

Cant wait to see the video though, how spectacularly bad it went for us xD

(PS - Im Discord btw)

I shall see to the end of your server. Mercenaries for hire :)

darryl yes come and join me its great fun

Haha some epic banditry tonight, looking forward to the video!

Gary motherfucking Oak...

10/10 pro bandit, definately not a coast spawn camping douchebandit.

Cant wait to see the video though, how spectacularly bad it went for us xD

(PS - Im Discord btw)

Yes, bandits.

Go, be free with OP.

and never return.

I shall see to the end of your server. Mercenaries for hire :)

Haha! Classic stuff, im looking forward to the video, Beatstv is now moderating the Hitlist forum/mercenaries, pop over to the web for more info :)

• Like 1

I shall do my man.... in due time

As a bandit hunter its good to see who ill be hunting Beat im coming for you boy :3 >:(

As a bandit hunter its good to see who ill be hunting Beat im coming for you boy :3 >:(

lol come at me brah

lol come at me brah

Some nice events planned for today, we'vve also been working on a full map edit over the last two days.

Some nice events planned for today, we'vve also been working on a full map edit over the last two days.

Look how big these friendly groups are on TS! Lol

fipPOds.png

i need a bandit friend playing solo is all well and good but i need blood now and again and a decent spotter would be nice.

i need a bandit friend playing solo is all well and good but i need blood now and again and a decent spotter would be nice.

maybe make your own someone to team up with thread. you're known well enough here to get someone probably.

maybe make your own someone to team up with thread. you're known well enough here to get someone probably.

true dat will do

true dat will do

Gibson has completed work on the additional loot point at Khelm, we are going to add a couple more loot areas, a bambi camp and go from there :)

So i'm going to finish that now :)

3 murders up, started with a hatchet now i have an m240, m14aim and a m4a3cco... + someones red tractor ;)

3 murders up, started with a hatchet now i have an m240, m14aim and a m4a3cco... + someones red tractor ;)

That's a lucky evening! Lots of action tonight, we literally just added our latest custom map edits, which can always be updated at a later time to create a new experience.

BALANCE is our focus, we do not want to spam the map with loot, however here are some nice updates:

- Improved NEA

- Improved NWA

- Added a Loot area to be discovered (a challenge as its enclosed, with plenty of zeds)

- New types of choppers added to the game, (5 Total choppers on the map, UH-1Y, e.g)

For the rest, its vanilla, and we intend to keep it that way :)

Cool I'm on my way up to NE airfield (my ATV exploded in Berezino) whats new at Khelm? as I could check that out on my way up.

Need any more bandits? Would 1 bandit per five players be good?

The ecosystem must be balanced, me laddy. We don't want Jurassic park happening again... The books.