UK#1 Bud

Bandits Wanted.

Cool I'm on my way up to NE airfield (my ATV exploded in Berezino) whats new at Khelm? as I could check that out on my way up.

We've added a difficult loot point, its enclosed with dear stands , tents, medical tents etc, you'll need to be well armed to get in and out in one piece :) worth checking out!

Need any more bandits? Would 1 bandit per five players be good?

The ecosystem must be balanced, me laddy. We don't want Jurassic park happening again... The books.

As far as i can tell we have around 4 clans, each have between 4-6 members, still always in need of the banditos

highly recommend you guys check out this server

Oh I missed that at Khelm but I didn't miss the cheeky spot overlooking the NE airfield.

It's Klen, always getting mixed up! haha

That would explain it! I'll go check it out.

That would explain it! I'll go check it out.

haha sorry mate! derp! apparently its spawned in correctly, we have a couple of bugs at NWA and NEA with the new stuff, but thats just the damn editor, will fix it today :)

I don't know if you were the admin that messaged me last night, but if you were to answer your question, yes tonight.

Yes it was me mate, i advertised a few times today in chat, hopefully you got some extra viewers, if you have TS feel free to poke me next time your going to start :) But as i say, set a delay with xsplit , so you dont get stream sniped.

i need a bandit friend playing solo is all well and good but i need blood now and again and a decent spotter would be nice.

Hi all.

I have searched the forums/web for a decent server to play on, seems I've found the place. Purely judging from this thread, the positive vibe, the extremely polite admin and generally the good responses from people, I can put that into relation in how the server will be, epic? Love it!

Short intro,

My name is Miyo, you could say I am an extreme DayZ veteran with some pretty impressive statistics under my belt.

- I streamed live on twitch on a very populated and busy server (60slot server, almost always full). I survived an entire week fighting in the NORTH (Don't waste my time with anyone below the southern line, you do not deserve my bullets, however "pro" you may or may not think you are) and within this life I reached 60 player kills, thats right you heard me correctly. Thats fighting in the North against large groups, organised clans... oh, and I didnt camp in a bush with a sniper. I have videos of me killing 8 people 8v1... and them calling me a hacker on my live stream, the viewers loved it. That week alone on twitch got me 24,000 views and 550 favourites. Not a bad start eh? The life after that I reached 47 kills, life after that 17... you get the point.

- I ran probably if I dare say, one of the most successful "killing&surviving" clan in this game, we were 5 guys. I assigned specific roles to everyone depending on their abilities. Eventually (after giving up on calling us hackers... oh how I love scrubs) we were known as Kings of the North. Collectively, in 2 weeks we accumulated 197 player kills. The group never wiped once (some did die though but re-joined after a long run from the south) and we had some amazing fights, the best (recorded) was a 5vs11.... we won ofcourse.

- I know chernarus like the back of my hand, don't need a compass nor a map... doesnt matter where I spawn. I know it all and how to get anywhere... sad really, so many hours spent on this game.

To my name (impossible to know actual figure) I most likely have over 1,000 kills.... probably a lot more. Please take into account I stopped playing over 6 months ago.

Why am I telling you this, surely this will only get me jealous butthurt from other "bandits" thinking they pro? Sure, I feed of your tears, bring plenty.

No No... I'm telling you this because I have decided to come back to DayZ after a long break, and want a server I can be loyal on. I'm am not always a bandit, I have helped a few people on the way, been a carebear for a few minutes of my life. But its all about the hunt for me, the chase... being chased! I love tracking people, getting that sexy 1km+ sniper shot, ambush clans, take down helis with my sniper (recorded) and/or get up close with whatever weapon is in my hands. I love this game... the zombies can get a bit annoying, the tend to get in the way of the fun... PVP. No problem, mechanics are so poor in this game its hardly difficult... run into a house... back-peddle and headshot them 1 by 1... etc.

Now, most of my friends are not playing this game anymore and besides I'd like to meet new people, interact, team up etc, can get boring lone-wolfing. So, I guess this is for you BeatSTV (STV the rap/grime YT channel? I know Joseph aka Skepta, we lived on the same street ;)) do you want to team up, bring some mayhem upon this great server? Would be fun.

Anyway.. what a novel this has become. This server seems very good and the people (again, judging from this thread) seem very cool, so I cant wait to hop in and be the King again (I sincerely hope I still got the skill haha ;))

- M3CH4N1CAL (Miyo is old name, since I been away, nice with a change).

Kind regards.

Edited by Miyo

Been a bandit for quite some time now, I play solo a lot but also with two other dudes who are also full on bandit, we'd be more than happy to murderise people on your server ;)

Hi all.

I have searched the forums/web for a decent server to play on, seems I've found the place. Purely judging from this thread, the positive vibe, the extremely polite admin and generally the good responses from people, I can put that into relation in how the server will be, epic? Love it!

Short intro,

My name is Miyo, you could say I am an extreme DayZ veteran with some pretty impressive statistics under my belt.

- I streamed live on twitch on a very populated and busy server (60slot server, almost always full). I survived an entire week fighting in the NORTH (Don't waste my time with anyone below the southern line, you do not deserve my bullets, however "pro" you may or may not think you are) and within this life I reached 60 player kills, thats right you heard me correctly. Thats fighting in the North against large groups, organised clans... oh, and I didnt camp in a bush with a sniper. I have videos of me killing 8 people 8v1... and them calling me a hacker on my live stream, the viewers loved it. That week alone on twitch got me 24,000 views and 550 favourites. Not a bad start eh? The life after that I reached 47 kills, life after that 17... you get the point.

- I ran probably if I dare say, one of the most successful "killing&surviving" clan in this game, we were 5 guys. I assigned specific roles to everyone depending on their abilities. Eventually (after giving up on calling us hackers... oh how I love scrubs) we were known as Kings of the North. Collectively, in 2 weeks we accumulated 197 player kills. The group never wiped once (some did die though but re-joined after a long run from the south) and we had some amazing fights, the best (recorded) was a 5vs11.... we won ofcourse.

- I know chernarus like the back of my hand, don't need a compass nor a map... doesnt matter where I spawn. I know it all and how to get anywhere... sad really, so many hours spent on this game.

To my name (impossible to know actual figure) I most likely have over 1,000 kills.... probably a lot more. Please take into account I stopped playing over 6 months ago.

Why am I telling you this, surely this will only get me jealous butthurt from other "bandits" thinking they pro? Sure, I feed of your tears, bring plenty.

No No... I'm telling you this because I have decided to come back to DayZ after a long break, and want a server I can be loyal on. I'm am not always a bandit, I have helped a few people on the way, been a carebear for a few minutes of my life. But its all about the hunt for me, the chase... being chased! I love tracking people, getting that sexy 1km+ sniper shot, ambush clans, take down helis with my sniper (recorded) and/or get up close with whatever weapon is in my hands. I love this game... the zombies can get a bit annoying, the tend to get in the way of the fun... PVP. No problem, mechanics are so poor in this game its hardly difficult... run into a house... back-peddle and headshot them 1 by 1... etc.

Now, most of my friends are not playing this game anymore and besides I'd like to meet new people, interact, team up etc, can get boring lone-wolfing. So, I guess this is for you BeatSTV (STV the rap/grime YT channel? I know Joseph aka Skepta, we lived on the same street ;)) do you want to team up, bring some mayhem upon this great server? Would be fun.

Anyway.. what a novel this has become. This server seems very good and the people (again, judging from this thread) seem very cool, so I cant wait to hop in and be the King again (I sincerely hope I still got the skill haha ;))

- M3CH4N1CAL (Miyo is old name, since I been away, nice with a change).

Kind regards.

interesting... i have a team mate now however we are considering teaming up with one more member, we were in a small group of five however they decided shooting newspawns in electro would be fun... they we're stopped last night abrutly by 2x DMRs and an execution. me and crispypiglet are moving back up north (despite an attempt of 3 others to kill us). Please feel free to join the TS channel. The community is fantastic can't recommend it enough, there are a few clans and a a couple of bandit groups. Be wary of who you trust and good luck we should both be on tonight at around 6pm ish

• Like 1

Nizra,

you wanted bandits, more killing?

Well, your server seems to be filled with people, thats a plus. But not a lot of skill ;)

Within my first 5 min, killed 5 people with my makarov. Then a heli comes... a dude with an m14 jumps out... he lands, shoots... I kill him too, with my makarov. Take his m14, kill another guy.

Heli pilot (I assume) shits himself and carebears away.

I run back to kamenka (I'm injured, need food)... I hear a SAW (In kamenka... odd?)... I see 3 guys, 2 fresh spawns (his friends) and the SAW guy in supermarket... I circle it (zombies on me)... he runs out, before he aims, drop him with my m14... I then spot his two friends in the distance, drop them too with my m14... now its close to 10 kills if not more within the first 15min.

The SAW guy had coyote backpack, rangefinders, DMR, M9SD and of course the SAW.

Roughly 10 kills and a lot of loot within 15min...

You wanted more bandits? More killing?

You got it ;)

P.S - The last guy I killed, the well geared that appeared from nowhere in kamenka (again, odd?) he said something like, "you're gonna regret you came to this server, hold on"

Yay, my first scrub admin threat? Or just a player?

Hopefully en empty threat, I'm hoping I've found a decent server.

Update later ;)

Edited by Miyo

Nizra,

you wanted bandits, more killing?

Well, your server seems to be filled with people, thats a plus. But not a lot of skill ;)

Within my first 5 min, killed 5 people with my makarov. Then a heli comes... a dude with an m14 jumps out... he lands, shoots... I kill him too, with my makarov. Take his m14, kill another guy.

Heli pilot (I assume) shits himself and carebears away.

I run back to kamenka (I'm injured, need food)... I hear a SAW (In kamenka... odd?)... I see 3 guys, 2 fresh spawns (his friends) and the SAW guy in supermarket... I circle it (zombies on me)... he runs out, before he aims, drop him with my m14... I then spot his two friends in the distance, drop them too with my m14... now its close to 10 kills if not more within the first 15min.

The SAW guy had coyote backpack, rangefinders, DMR, M9SD and of course the SAW.

Roughly 10 kills and a lot of loot within 15min...

You wanted more bandits? More killing?

You got it ;)

P.S - The last guy I killed, the well geared that appeared from nowhere in kamenka (again, odd?) he said something like, "you're gonna regret you came to this server, hold on"

Yay, my first scrub admin threat? Or just a player?

Hopefully en empty threat, I'm hoping I've found a decent server.

Update later ;)

I love your enthusiasm, although your self trumpet blowing way of explaining things is a tad excessive :P

But in short, I'm glad you're enjoying the server, unfortunately Rocket turned down my idea of IQ tests on login, so I can't guarantee skill, especially with the new spawns down south!

I've just had a very similar run to you, interesting! If not slightly eerie...

although your self trumpet blowing way of explaining things is a tad excessive :P

I'm going to be honest... I almost feel sick when I type the way I have done... I thought I'd go for the overly cocky 360noscope pro kid approach... I'm happy you mentioned it.

I am merely a good player, and perhaps to your surprise a nice person!

Thank you, was fun playing on your server.

I think I'm currently on 12 kills, 0 deaths.

But we all die eventually, all it takes is one mistake :huh:

see you this evening miyo

see you this evening miyo

I should be on, i played a little yesterday when i got back from work but wasnt on in the evening. Added a few more murders to the tally :) was hunting marcus down + u seen the reward for killing me now? DMR+2mags

• Like 1

niceeee yeah couldnt get on last night but should be on for a bit tonight

• Like 1

I might be on a bit tonight, still have the gear from my previous kill... SAW, coyote backpack, rangefinders, M9SD etc...

And I have yet to die for the first time B)

This weekend I planned on being online a lot, however was just informed im going away for a party weekend... so next week I'll be on a lot more!

Hopefully see you guys tonight! Not sure how to get in-touch with you, I guess I can write here when I'm on and ready!

ts is the best way the server has about 20 odd people on it a night best way to keep comms

• Like 1

ts is the best way the server has about 20 odd people on it a night best way to keep comms

Yeah agreed, and so much easier to start events

- Was watching your stream yesterday Beat, at least i confirmed your microphone is actually a headset and not a pringles tin :D

• Like 1

Yeah agreed, and so much easier to start events

- Was watching your stream yesterday Beat, at least i confirmed your microphone is actually a headset and not a pringles tin :D

HAHAHAH nah not a pringles can, however i have got a snowball on the way. Got it sorted last night so should be no crashes

• Like 1

HAHAHAH nah not a pringles can, however i have got a snowball on the way. Got it sorted last night so should be no crashes

We are looking to have new defenders tonight, if your up for it?

• Like 1

Need more bandits for tonights event, SBS successfully defended devils castle and took the rewards, can't have that happening again!!