Sign in to follow this  
vDarkStar

Thinking of starting a hero group ( UK )

Well as the title says, I would like to have a frequent squad of heroes to go and do heroey things with! Basic requirements:

I'd prefer a maturer group, but I'm not going to say no to anyone!

A good knowledge of the game is preferable ( As heroes, our job will be to help new players and keep track of bandits! )

A mic and skype ( How else are we going to communicate?! )

So, yeah, that's really all I care about - I'm pretty chill and there's already 3/4 others who play on and off.

So give me a shout if you'd like to join in with the fun!

( Just a quick note, I record from time to time! )

You are welcome to use our server, If you get the regular numbers we can even set up a "Hero only" HQ for you in the world. we use silent warrior so we can set up a dome around you base with people only being able to enter if they have past 5k humanity. we can even set up NPCs now to keep the bandits away! Check us out at www.team-bloodtype.com we are always looking for new people on our server. be aware tho there are some nasty NPCs walking about.

You are welcome to use our server, If you get the regular numbers we can even set up a "Hero only" HQ for you in the world. we use silent warrior so we can set up a dome around you base with people only being able to enter if they have past 5k humanity. we can even set up NPCs now to keep the bandits away! Check us out at www.team-bloodtype.com we are always looking for new people on our server. be aware tho there are some nasty NPCs walking about.

Protective domes in DayZ make baby Pandas cry.

• Like 1

We need a group of heroes on the WIREWORLD UK server!

It's a great server (see signature), and it sounds like you would fit very well into the Wireworld community.

If you want to try recruiting in our Teamspeak, some of our existing players might join you for hero missions.

We had a medic with his own TS channel, and he was called upon quite a lot; you could try the same sort of thing for your Hero group.

It's a vanilla server, the only changes are:

· AS50 and m107 removed.

· 42 vehicles (default is 35).

· Tents last 999 days after death (default is 3), so your camps are permanent.

· Night vision chance has been increased at heli-crash sites.

Edited by Anti

Protective domes in DayZ make baby Pandas cry.

Well the offer is there, we have a bandit group already in need of heroes.

I'd like to join.

I'm nearly 20 years old, I know my way around, I'm friendly to players that aren't a threat to me & I do use Skype in-game.

My system is well above the recommended for the game, I view in 1080p & use other laptops for mapping & Skype communications.

I can record in 1080p without any sign of lag & aren't camera shy if you record me.

My style is very stealthy & close combat, but I've been lucky enough to find this scoped M4A1 (the guy was already dead, I swear!) with a silenced 9mm & G17. I usually play solo at night.

I had about 8 tents & lost them somehow (some weird exploit, I dropped my beans & the tent duplicated itself. Probably best they're gone. I'd never hack), I need a place to stay.

I too am from the UK.

May I join?

Edited by DJConal

I'd like to join.

I'm nearly 20 years old, I know my way around, I'm friendly to players that aren't a threat to me & I do use Skype in-game.

My system is well above the recommended for the game, I view in 1080p & use other laptops for mapping & Skype communications.

I can record in 1080p without any sign of lag & aren't camera shy if you record me.

My style is very stealthy & close combat, but I've been lucky enough to find this scoped M4A1 (the guy was already dead, I swear!) with a silenced 9mm & G17. I usually play solo at night.

I had about 8 tents & lost them somehow (some weird exploit, I dropped my beans & the tent duplicated itself. Probably best they're gone. I'd never hack), I need a place to stay.

I too am from the UK.

May I join?

More than welcome to tag along with us :)

Add me up on Skype whenever is good for you and I'll send you the server IP

More than welcome to tag along with us :)

Add me up on Skype whenever is good for you and I'll send you the server IP

You... removed me from Skype. Am I out?

I would love to join

I am 18 years old

I rarely lag and do not usually kill other players unless they are hostlie.

You... removed me from Skype. Am I out?

Wait, I did?

I would love to join

I am 18 years old

I rarely lag and do not usually kill other players unless they are hostlie.

Just add me up on Skype. :)

Hey There Clan Owner and Members,

I'd like to invite you to play on our DayZ server. We have a website, a TeamSpeak, and we also have a couple other maps planned for our DayZ server. We will also be willing to set up a sort of a "base" on our server if we see you online, and actively playing enough. I hope you decide to join. The server can be found below, as well as the website.

http://www.aldeongaming.enjin.com/