Sign in to follow this  
AVendettaForYou

DayZChernarus | Torchwood | Treasure Tents | Day/Full Moon Nights | 100+ Vehicles | Active Admins | Increased Heli Crash Sites | Custom Buildings

torchwood-2.jpg

Welcome to Torchwood. A Day/Night Server in the post-apocalyptic Chernarus. We have over 100 vehicles, increased helicopter crashes and infected camps. Custom Buildings spread throughout the map a better playing style in the game. We have clear roads to improve server performance as well as other adjustments to greatly reduce server lag so all of our players can have a wonderful playing experience.

Extra Buildings

North West Airfield

NWAF1.png

NWAF3.png

NWAF2.png

North East Airfield

NEAF.png

Klen Mountain Trading Post

KlenTradingPost.png

Elektro

Elektro.png

Cherno

Cherno.png

Balota

Balota.png

Kamenka

Kamenka.png

Zelenogorsk

Zelenogorsk.png

Stary Sobor

StarySobor.png

Rollbacks available in case of any destruction caused by hackers. We would much rather rollback a hour or more instead of having the server destroyed. We will do our best to make sure anyone that was on during the rollback gets their gear back.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note about admins: We play the game how everyone else does regardless of our powers, We are active targets if you want to hunt us down and kill us you can. Any of our bases you find you have every right to raid it and keep for yourself, we won't spawn in what we lost nor will we track you and reclaim our stuff. We want our players to know that we want the same game play as everyone else does.

We go by the saying: Nothing is truly yours in Dayz.

Server Rules:

We do not tolerate any type of discrimination.

No Voice over side chat, you get one warning if you continue to violate you will be banned.

No combat logging, if you are caught you will be banned.

Please respect our admins, we work very hard to keep the server running, and have put in alot of time to give you an enjoyable playing experience.

Please keep side chat as friendly as possible.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Custom Loadout:

2 Bandages

Can of beans

Can of coke

Antibiotics

Hatchet

Hunting Knife

Box of matches

Compass

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Join our Teamspeak at:

chicago.clanwarz.com:1132

Server Name: Torchwood

IP: 192.31.185.212

Port: 3306

Hosted by: DayZ.ST

Edited by AVendettaForYou
  • Like 3

Added in auto refuel, as well as animated crash sites with increased loot drops from each one, spawn times are also increased.

Getting a more active player base for our server, still looking for more people to come and enjoy the fun!

Now running full moon night weekends with street lights on for a more eerie feeling. For a pair of night vision you can either trade one mountain dew can or one of every engine part.

Note on mountain dew: We are offering one item of your choice if you happen to stumble upon one, now you must keep it in your inventory and request an admin so we can see you have it, then we will take the mountain dew and trade your choice item back to you.

Changes:

- Now a full day/night server..

- A.I. are more challenging.

- A.I. no longer take vehicles to move around.

- A.I. will call for reinforcements if a group is in range.

- Will ambush players.

- Players can now obtain certain items if they bring admins a list of stuff in the game. Ask an admin for details.

Bump, getting more of a regular playerbase of about 5-10 people throughout the day would like to see the numbers increase.

Bump!

Updates:

• Custom Buildings added in at: NWAF, NEAF, Balota and Balota Airfield, Elektro, Skalisty Island, and Kamenka. Pictures in main post.
  • New Safe Haven Trading Post at Skalka guarded by soldiers.
  • Clear Roads.
  • Custom loot at helicopter crash sites.

Great server, no lag, admins are friendly and players as well. Was playing yesterday doing a supply run to nwaf and ran into a player teamed up with him and had a great time, I love the a.i. system they don't seem overpowered and at times act like actual players. After a few hours of scavenging for a mountain dew can I found one and the admins gave me a dmr with 2 mags as a reward, I thought it was awesome that they give you something to look for and get a free reward for it.

• Like 2

I would like to welcome the Night Rangers clan to our server, they have been very polite to our players and admins and we are glad they chose our server as their home.

Hosting challenge tomorrow afternoon.

Admin hunting. An admin will be posted in a tba city, your goal is to either team up or go alone and hunt the admin, if you succeed and loot the body which will have various gear and a mountain dew can, you can trade in the mountain dew for any item you want (non vehicle) after the challenge is finished. The challenge will be an hour long and will start at 8:00 p.m. est time.

Great server man, haven't found one i like more. and to all the added custom work you have done to the server i refer the admins to this youtube vid.

keep up the good work guys!

• Like 1