Sign in to follow this  
Jordanskar (DayZ)

Anyone explain this to me, #0761DC

Hi people,thats the error code i get,basically i was playing this morning on 101st airborne takistan life(NOT HACKING)you can ask to see their logs if you like to prove im innocent and every other server ive been on,i can list a lot, well back to the story

i joined but my game froze,i thought it was just my comp as my comp isnt the best,when i tried joining a second time and i got stuck on the loading screen,i asked my youtubing friend(Mr tamaster 92) he said reinstall the game,so i went on to do that,i tried to join at that time and BAM,im global banned, i searched on google and battleyes website for this error,and these forums,no one has had this ban,i had the game for about 2-3 months i believe,i only ever play Arma 2 Takistan life with my clan 101st airborne

if anyone can provide some light on this it would be appreciated,Thanks

Nothing we can do about global bans. Need to visit Battleye support, mate.

I know that mate,but any idea what this error entails? is it for hacking like the global ban #3065 or something else,and ill contact them now

Hello there

As the good chap above me points out we don't deal with bans here. I will tell you that code is individual to you and doesnt really *mean* anything other than it's *your* ban code.

www.battleye.com is the way forward.

LoK'ed

• Like 1