Hi all

just started playing Dayz last Fri, love it, best game i've played in years.

Now my question is im trying to find a decent game that isnt filled with Bandits.

dont care that i die alot as part of the game, however every game i join seems to be full of them, spawn die, spawn die, spawn run a bit die lol.

Im using Dayzcommander as i've been told its better as i can see recent games and mark ones as fav's.

I did find one good game but its UK time so by the time i get on it around 8pm its dark and cant do anything lol.

anyone know some good servers on US time?

also i'm new to PC gaming so i have no idea what im looking for with these servers???

sorry if its a basic question or been asked 100s of times before, but jus need a little help

thanks all

I don't have any specific ones in mind, but most server have a high bandit or KoS population. You just have to be more careful. When you die to another player, look back at what happened and what you did to expose yourself and put yourself in danger, and avoid this the next time. Also, try to stick to lower population servers, as the high pop ones tend to attract bandits, and scripters.

To b fair I don't mind the dying respawn part as part of the game, its trying to find a good game that's not dark when I play and one that's not been modified to start with weapons hackers.

Jus want a good game where can run around and chat with other players.

US 3480 is New York based, runs GMT-10 so the "daylight" hours tend to be 1030-2230 eastern (roughly) and has an increasingly fun atmosphere. It's an official hive, and we've got a teamspeak you can feel free to join.

Cheers

To b fair I don't mind the dying respawn part as part of the game, its trying to find a good game that's not dark when I play and one that's not been modified to start with weapons hackers.

Jus want a good game where can run around and chat with other players.

The time of day part is going to be based off of your time-zone and playtime, so that is going to vary based on you. The other part, I assume you're talking about the custom spawn loadout? If you join an official hive server the only starter-gear people will get is bandage, painkiller, flashlight, patrol pack. Private hives will vary greatly, as I have been on ones where I started with DMR, Coyote pack, and full toolbelt. Some will say if they have a custom loadout in the title, but it just comes down to trial and error.

Dayz Commander has a filter option, topleft. Or you can enter the ip-adress and portnumber of the server by going to 'favorites'. I think the ip of US 3480 is 108.61.45.42:2342, correct me if I'm wrong.

Here's a nice tutorial btw.

Hey Guys, Just trolling the site for info and ran across this post... mckean32uk If you or anyone is looking for a safe "ish" place to run around in and understand the game Check out the following:

We have a private hive that will give new players a handful of stuff to try out and get comfortable with the server and game play...

Here is what you get just for logging in:

Standard Load out for everyone

45 revolver pistol and 3 mags.

1 Morphine

1 Pain killers

2 Bandages

1 Coke

1 Can of Beans

Map

Axe

Knife

Flashlight

Night Vision Goggles

It will get dark, but we give you night vision goggles to help out...

Check us out, just click "search" in Dayz Commander and type MIAClan in the search bar. Tap enter... The first one will be us... Look for Morgue2903 or Lucky in game and we will help you out...

Cheers!

Morgue!

Edited by Morgue2903

He said he didn't want a server with starter gear. Please don't thread hijack/spam your server. Make a thread in the Private Hive Discussion forum if you want to advertise and keep it in there.

Truly i was just trying to help... not spam... and this starter gear is not major hack stuff very low end... Sorry if i offend, I have not showered in like 6 months... Zombies chasing me you know...

What's the spawn rate on night-vision goggles these days? 0.01% or thereabouts? xD

• Like 1

Our server runs a modified version of the 2017 mod for a unique play experience. We have basic starting gear, a bandage and a box of pain killers, no weapons, tools, etc. Custom AI squads patrolling the map hunting zombies and/or players. Full moon every night to aid in playing in the dark. And a whitelist to help protect against hackers and script kiddies. Just filter for "DayZHerd" in DayZCommander.

Oh, Come on mZLY, who wants to go into a server that works into nigh and not have NVG's... But you do have a point... Very hard to find...

(Bump) "Just trying to help..." (He said walking away dejected and sad...) FORGIVE< PLEASE!

Morgue!

stick with dayz B) trust me i waited forever for it now i cant pull away from it lol :rolleyes:

Dayz Commander has a filter option, topleft. Or you can enter the ip-adress and portnumber of the server by going to 'favorites'. I think the ip of US 3480 is 108.61.45.42:2342, correct me if I'm wrong.

Here's a nice tutorial btw.

We moved to a new IP, but thank you for recommending us! Info in my sig, or connect to 173.234.233.178:2352

TG can i find you on dayzcommander?

Yes, you can search for "3480" "US 3480" track my by in-game name TG ! Jimmy or simply use the IP supplied in my sig to find the server.

Cheers!

Hey man i can help you out if you need someone to play with?

Im usually on from 6 pm to 11 pm Us east time . I play by myslef for almost 7 months...

Search player on Dayzcommander "Jr-Hunter" or Pm me here if you are interested...

Oh, Come on mZLY, who wants to go into a server that works into nigh and not have NVG's... But you do have a point... Very hard to find...

(Bump) "Just trying to help..." (He said walking away dejected and sad...) FORGIVE< PLEASE!

Morgue!

If that's the way that you like to play the game, don't let me stop you, but starting with one of the most desirable items in the game kind of defies the point of playing for me.

• Like 1

GLG gaming, running 24/7 daytime, friendly people usually always on, active hero and bandit groups on the server. Start with an ak-74, towing mod, chopper repelling mod, increased heli crash sites, super active admins. Hop on and jump on our teamspeak and we'll help ya out