iCentari

Chocolate Milk - Namalsk(0.741) [Private]

Chocolate Milk199.167.149.243:2302

Features

Server Spec's: 2 Xeon Quad Core 2.4GHz Processors, 48 Gigabytes of Ram, 512 Gigabytes SSD Hard Disk, 100 Mb/s (We own the entire Server Box)

Slots: 64 (Bugged on 50 slots at the current time will be changed in future)

Mod Version: 0.741

Donator Skins: (Picture of skins will be posted later but at the current time were sorting out some scripting issues)

AntiHack: Custom Made By Hangender.

24/7 Daylight

Custom Care Packages: High grade military loot spawns at them.

Repair Stataions: Refuels vehicles & Repairs.

Debug monitor: Kills, Humanity, FPS, Next Restart, Ect.

Self Bloodbag: Can use Bloodbag on yourself.

JSRS: Optional Sound Mod.

Scavenge Parts: Remove Parts from Vehicles.

Side Chat: ON [No VON]

Difficulty: Veteran [3P:ON] [DM:ON] [CH:OFF] [NP:OFF]

Over 250+ Vehicles

EVR:OFF & BS:OFF

Helicopters

Jets: Su34, Su39, AV8B2 

Planes: AN2

Light Armoured Vehicles: LAV25 (May change to BTR60 later)

There are lots of other vehicles everywhere around the world, mostly military grade vehicles.

twitter@DayZChocolate

Server Admins: Me(iCentari), Kerkuil, Matt, Yami, Dan

Edited by iCentari
  • Like 3

If you have to select one server for the Namalsk map, this is the one. Admin is helpful/fair, never seen a hacker on EVER, and incredibly fun. Highly recommended and keep up the great work iCentari!

• Like 1

Server is great. Expect to have a great time as this is one of the best Namalsk servers out there. The only problem with this server is an admin named Yami. He plays favorites with a group of derp faces he plays with and advocates his group hacking. I've seen him spawn vehicles in for his buddies so watch out for this scummy sack of trash. Other than this guy, other admins are fair and just. Just a note, Yami only plays when other admins aren't on so that he can spawn in jets and gauss rifles for his friends (one of which I'm pretty sure has downs syndrome COL.Flaggot or something)

• Like 1

Hey My 10 year old brother got on his account and started playing it at 6pm he said "Hello" through voice chat on side chat(once) he was kicked which was  fair enough but when he hoped back on and didn't do anything but ask why he was kicked(he typed it) he was kicked and banned with the ban message saying "Now you have no reason to not go to bed". Now he didn't care about the server but i'm banned as well and would like to be allowed back on it.

Been to the #1 Server a few times, started playing today and then I get mad after dying (due to lag and such) and I angrily exclaim in chat a racial slur (my fault but no true offense meant) and then I get PERMA (YES PERMA) banned WITHOUT warning and WITHOUT any chance of doing anything at all. It seems the admin who perma ban'd me was some "Yami" guy which the post above clarified he wasn't just having a bad day and was being the asshole he is. My friend tried to deliver my apology and everythin but ofc, he kept being the asshole that he is (excuse the wording but there really isnt better vocab)

the admins abuse their powers in this server, BE WARNED

i killed Kerkuil, he had a m107 with 9 mags and a m9sd with 4 mags. he turned invisible and killed me and my friend with m9sd, 1 shot from point blank. he then spawned behind me and my friend and tried to "make things right" for the "hacker" that killed us. i told him no i dont need his help since he killed me and was the only person on the server able to turn invisilbe. he then perm banned me for being a "asshole to the admin after he tried to help", he perm banned my buddy for asking why i dot banned and told my 3rd buddy to shut the fuck up and leave.

he said he turned invisible to talk to me without having to worring about me killing him LOL

If you have to select one server for the Namalsk map, this is the one. Admin is helpful/fair, never seen a hacker on EVER, and incredibly fun. Highly recommended and keep up the great work iCentari!

Been on this server for a while now and spoken to the mods and the playerbase on the server and I can tell you this: They are really awesome!

I have been on the server for a while now. I haven't had a single problem with any of the admins. They are actually quite helpful. This server hive is going to run 0.741 on a dedicated box, so tell that new patch to F Off xD

Chocolate milk is up and running again!!! Come and join us

199.167.149.243:2302

There are alot of changes left to do but it's here.

Edited by Krosof

Chocolate milk is up and running again!!! Come and join us

199.167.149.243:2302

There are alot of changes left to do but it's here.

Good to hear. :) Great server.