nutsfathead23

Looking for partner

Im looking for some one to partner up with on dayz. the perfect person im looking for is someone who is 18 or over (sorry kids) who is UK based and doesnt mind a bit joking around. i dont care if your new to the game or experienced survivor

a little bit about myself

i have been playing dayz about 4 months

im usually on between 8pm-1am

im UK based North East England ( Yes A Geordie)

im 23 years old

i mainly use skype

i will have a private hive server up in a few days just waiting for the server host to set it up

if anyone is interested leave a comment with your skype name and age.

• Like 1

Hey man, I'm uk based and on most evenings (usually between 8pm-1am GMT). I'm 25, been playing a while, but far from amazing. If you want to play at any point, add me on skype? skype= JackTurb0

Hey

I have been playing five or six months now... (veteran?) - I can hold my own but I don't pretend to be an expert.

I am in fact 32 years old and living proof that a diet of rock'n'roll excess and videogames are actually good for you.

I also play evenings when I can, I am in the U.K (Brighton) and enjoy exploring various dayz mods. Wanna try using teamspeak too.

mattupchuck - skype

My skype is CAINEOBUD i am 26 from the uk.

Send me a request if you want to jump in a game.

Im looking for some one to partner up with on dayz. the perfect person im looking for is someone who is 18 or over (sorry kids) who is UK based and doesnt mind a bit joking around. i dont care if your new to the game or experienced survivor

a little bit about myself

i have been playing dayz about 4 months

im usually on between 8pm-1am

im UK based North East England ( Yes A Geordie)

im 23 years old

i mainly use skype

i will have a private hive server up in a few days just waiting for the server host to set it up

if anyone is interested leave a comment with your skype name and age.

Hey mate, Im 24 years old. I play a lot.