Sign in to follow this  
unkillable94

Forming a group of real bandits to play Origins (CoD kiddies need not apply)

Hello, most of you might remember me as being a hero as I was one for quite a while. I have to say though, I had a major event in DayZ that caused a return to my bandit roots (I was a bandit when DayZ first came out, then converted to hero when all the deathmatch "banditry" bullshit started). I recently saw something about the new housing feature in Origins and really want to get into that mod as I'm getting a little bored with vanilla. I'm looking for anywhere from 3-4 guys (or girls) up to 8-9 to start a bandit squad on a good Origins server. You don't need experience, I'll be learning the mod as I go so don't worry if you've never played before, I haven't either. But let me make one thing clear. We are going to do actual banditry. Kidnappings, extortion, ransoms, roadblocks, and the like. We only kill as a last resort if we are fired on or if the target will not comply. Then we will kill them and anyone in their group with extreme prejudice. We also do not target fresh spawns. If we end up holding up a fresh spawn if anything we will offer him a ride or weapon. If he does not follow our directions to a letter, we let him know that fresh spawn or not if you don't go along with it we can kill you in a heartbeat. We will help eachother build houses, making a small complex to operate out of, go to salvation city and all that good stuff. But if you kill unprovoked, deathmatch in any way or kill fresh spawns I'll kill you on the spot. The only requirements I have is that you be 18+ (will accept 16+ if necessary and you can prove you're mature enough) have a working mic and enjoy old style banditry. (Sorry for the wall of text, my enter key is fucked up on dayzmod for some reason)

Edited by Col Brown

Finally, you turned to the dark side. A little late, I became a hero since last month.

p.s. This is ProBanditDrew

Edited by N0 R3M0RS3

Finally, you turned to the dark side. A little late, I became a hero since last month.

p.s. This is ProBanditDrew

You became a hero? Bloodbagging the people you shoot doesn't count. Edited by Col Brown

should play breaking point instead its 50x better

should play breaking point instead its 50x better

How's the customization of vehicles and bases compared to Origins? Can you build your own village as in Origins, if not, what is there instead? Thanks!

How's the customization of vehicles and bases compared to Origins? Can you build your own village as in Origins, if not, what is there instead? Thanks!

there is no customization of vehicles however they have added over 100 new ones. no you cant build a village either, but there are 500 new weapons a complete new sound mod, new movement options, rolling fog at night, tazers etc