Sign in to follow this  
jujume

Looking for more younger players.

Ohi, I've been playing DayZ for a couple of months. I've recently been playing with some guys but they have quit playing... And it's quite hard to find people playing DayZ in my age.

I'm -NOT- looking for people around the age of 16, but maybe more around 13.

I'm 13 myself, I sound like a little kid and shit. I mean, I might be a kid but I'm at least not as stupid as the ones that scream on the loading screen of cod.

Anyhow, just comment below, tell me your steamname/skype. Yes, you need a mic because there is no way I will play with you if you can't talk throught mic. Text-chat playing dayz with friends? No. Just no.Lets say the age limit is 16. Okay?

And I don't give a shit how you sound like or how good you are at the game, just looking for a friend to play with! (As long as youre not an alcoholic kid who screams on the loading screen of cod, rages because someone headshotted you from half across the map with a shotgun and killed you? That was probably me. No hacks, just skills.)

Edited by jujume

Oh.... Because, I'm 14. Soon 15...

But I've played the game for a really long while.

I'm 13 myself,

Make your mind up.

snipez444 is my steam. Or maverick, and skype: kaapo.bebeng

Edited by Brack

Make your mind up.

Sorry, I must've typed wrong in the above one.

Sourcarrot, I live in sweden.

You can add me on skype: Peeksje

Im 14 and i wanna play with you :D

Edited by SamPeaks

Sorry, I must've typed wrong in the above one.

Sourcarrot, I live in sweden.

no you said 13 twice and you said 14 soon 15 so it couldn't be a typo if you typed it wrong twice.

no you said 13 twice and you said 14 soon 15 so it couldn't be a typo if you typed it wrong twice.

.... inb4 50yo bloke

Hey, I'm 13. And as long as I don't suffer lag I'm fairly good at DayZ. I try to avoid overly populated servers mainly because it makes me lag intensely and having that on a server of 30 - 50 people? I'll be dead within a laggy minute.