Sign in to follow this  
roger

Need FN-FAL

Hey guys, I'm willing to trade my M14 (4 Mags) for a FN-Fal (4 Mags).

THANKS!

Why don't you find one yourself? They're both 1-hit kills, and you're armed well enough to face the Air Field. Instead of cheating through this meta-game bullcrap system, how about you actually play and get one?

And why would you give up a M14 at all, unless you were running out of ammo? They're both great guns. You want to shoot someone and take their FAL.

How fucking dumb are you man, I can tell you don't really play DayZ. 1) They're not 1 hit kill guns, 2) you're a brony.., 3) this isn't cheating.

Also; I've seen your videos, you suck massive dick.

Edited by The Lone Wolf

How fucking dumb are you man, I can tell you don't really play DayZ. 1) They're not 1 hit kill guns, 2) you're a brony.., 3) this isn't cheating.

Also; I've seen your videos, you suck massive dick.

First off I see you obviously don't want help from anyone here for being a dick, second they are one hit knockout which causes death in most case when only just above 9k blood.

Plus i wouldn't be trading an M14 aim for a fal any day of the week, why it does the same dam damage and has a red dot.

• Like 1

I just like the feel of the Fal.

Hey man

I really want an m14, I have an fn-fal but don't really want to let it go. Is there some thing else that you would trade for it? If not then I will trade the fal but I only have 2 mags :-( Any way get back to me ASAP this is my first trade by the way so I am going to bring 4 guards if that's all right with you lol (Im a bit paranoid lol, my character is 90 days old)

Thanks

Nice attitude you have there. Good luck with that.