Sign in to follow this  
Michael_Is_Boss

Hvk Gaming Dayz Server Reopened!

Hello Everyone,

I have a Dayz Server that has finally reopened, It's new and improved too! Me and some friends used to run a server that was average but now with the help of the clan Havok Gaming we have opened a server with a custom loading screen, friendly admins, and mission files such as Auto Refuel, Debug Monitor, Custom buildings and Dogs (Still being worked on)

Some Features include: 24-7 day, 200+ vehicles (vehicles on the coast as well as in towns north) Custom load out as well. The admins here are super friendly and will help out anybody who needs it!

The Server ip is this: 108.168.172.162

Port:3272

I look forward to seeing some more active members on the server :D

Hello Everyone,

I have a Dayz Server that has finally reopened, It's new and improved too! Me and some friends used to run a server that was average but now with the help of the clan Havok Gaming we have opened a server with a custom loading screen, friendly admins, and mission files such as Auto Refuel, Debug Monitor, Custom buildings and Dogs (Still being worked on)

Some Features include: 24-7 day, 200+ vehicles (vehicles on the coast as well as in towns north) Custom load out as well. The admins here are super friendly and will help out anybody who needs it!

I look forward to seeing some more active members on the server :D

Hello Everyone,

I look forward to seeing some more active members on the server!

Hello Everyone,

I look forward to seeing some more active members on the server!

What si your In game name?

You are not admin on the HvK Gaming server please stop impersonating us if you were an admin you would be on the loading screen under admins here is a link to the actual server post.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/132429-hvk-gaming-200-vehicles50-helis-hero-and-bandit-bases-autorefuel-custom-map-city-bombing-towing-and-airlifting-coming-soon-pictures/

Reporting you now for impersonating the server admins