gamerthekoala

Server Help! PLEASE READ SERVER HOSTING PROS!

Well, I just created a new server and I need help, I cant access the Server Control and im the Owner. How can i get in as admin and not get kicked???

You can't. The admin control panel should always be disabled. Either use RCON tools (I'm sure there are heaps available nowadays) or in-game chat commands eg #login password.

http://community.bis...e#RCon_commands

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 1

The thing is, last night some friends of mine logged into the admin panel. I was trying figure out how they did it - they said its a default password. I have a password that I USE to log in. Not sure how to correct this. If you can tell me it would be GREAT. If you're up for a chat - i'm on gmail dayzjoanjett@gmail.com

THANKYOU!!!!!

Did you set the server up yourself or rent slots from a host ?

If you setup the server yourself then look for the server config file, example http://community.bis...wiki/server.cfg

It's the same file you used to name your server, the name that shows in the MP list :)

Admin password is usually 2 or 3 lines below that.

*EDIT*

Hang on :P I've seen you asking for help elsewhere and it was your kids that changed the password ?

The password isn't a default password, you were silly enough to let your kids change it :rolleyes: Get them to fix it

Edited by PK Richie

Ritchie you're pissing me off. I said THE kids (meaning kids that are on my server) not MY kids. I have only 1 kid that plays dayz and we play together and we have fun. You don't read well. Send me your address, I'll send you some Seuss to get you started!