Sign in to follow this  
P!NZ

dayz_anim' requires addon 'CAMisc_fix_A2FREE

I have a retail copy from Amazon. This is the error I get when I launch from either play with six or dayz commander. I have downloaded multiple updates and still it will not work. What else could I do? The game will run if I launch either Arma2 or OA. I dont know what else to try.

Edited by P!NZ

what updates have you tried .. you are getting this error because the game cannot find arma2 install

I updated from 1.5 - 1.7.6.1. I used the updater on dayz commander and also uninstalled dayz and reinstalled it. I also tried uninstalling play with six and reinstalling it to try to see if that fixed the issue. No luck it still shows up once I load the game. Everything is installed in the Arma 2 folder.

ah right is your arma2 version at 1.11 and your arma2oa version 1.62 launch both games and it will say in the bottom right hand corner the version numbers

That is what both versions are.

have you ever had arma2 free installed it could be that the registry entries are still there for it

No i originally bought the game from steam, got a new computer and couldnt get the accounts to link up and than steam wouldnt except my credit card so i purchased it from amazon.