stelol@me.com

Toilet Paper / Razors.

not sure if this suggestion has been posted but this was just an idea i had or what i believe they implemented these two items into the game for..

enfield+razors+bandage/toiletroll = bayonette?

glass whiskey bottle+jerry can+toilet roll/matches = molotov?

(water bottle to cure fire?)

• Like 1

not sure if this suggestion has been posted but this was just an idea i had or what i believe they implemented these two items into the game for..

enfield+razors+bandage/toiletroll = bayonette?

glass whiskey bottle+jerry can+toilet roll/matches = molotov?

(water bottle to cure fire?)

Look for that in the SA, I am sure Molotov will make it in, bayonets most likely wont, that's a hard one.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but a razor as a bayonette wouldn't really work I think as those are made for stabbing which is basically impossible with a razor. Also, using toiletpaper to securely attach that?

The molotov-cocktail is a good idea, probably already suggested before but still, being able to blaze up the place would be very cool.

Toilet paper wouldn't be a good thing to use for a Molotov, a bandage however would be.

And as the state above said Razors cant stab.

yeah,, thats why i somewhat suggested bandage along side, bandages having a multiple purpose would be somewhat cool! and for example the winchester1866 or lee, with razors bandaged on at the end having the F function into a melee attack/stab would essentialy make awkward encounters more exciting and real. the melee attack could for example be somewhat similar to a crowbar? which i believe is about 1400~ blood damage.

the molotov is a solid idea, but trying to improvise with the razors ;)

hunting knife/bayonette?

Edited by stee

Hunting knife (maybe) dont expect much from a bayonet, at least not right away, expect to either see a Gun or a Strictly melee weapon. But I could see it as an "attachment" later on.

Use the razor as a special weapon which allows you to silently kill a target from behind by slicing its throat open. It would kill animals instantly on use and would kill a human instantly providing you can get close enough to perform the action

As for toilet paper you could use it as an improvised fire lighting material or as extra padding in cold environments (for as long as you and it is not WET!)

Edited by Draco122

Then make toilet paper throw able and also with shitting being implemented in DayZ put it in a paper bag and light it on fire. XD

Making a bayonet with toilet paper as a "glue" and a razor doesn't sound very good, as the toilet paper will rip and razors aren't made for stabbing. Hunting knife, a rifle, and securely knotted rope could work if they decide to implement a crafting system. Molotov seems like a double-edged sword, hackers can easily grief with multiple molotovs, but if they fix hacking, it could work, although there will be that one occasional griefer.

EDIT: You'd have to be sneaky to assassinate with a razor, and with that, you would have to be really close to assassinate someone, and if you're trying to assassinate an experienced player, they would detect you before you get close, and why use a razor when you have a gun, hence it is a BAYONET, not a knife. Although it could work if you're secretly following someone as an "ally" and you want to silently kill him.

Edited by thegalakrondian