Sign in to follow this  
GiesBeans

Funny story from today

Playing on Namalsk, I spawned in at Lubjansk and headed for Vorkuta. It's always been kind whenever I have visited, generally not too many bandits and loot aplenty.

Having looted the residential buildings and rooftops, I headed to the school. I had managed to find a Czech backpack, ghillie suit, various tool belt items and a hatchet. No gun though.

I entered the school through the right entrance. I went into 1st person (just in case) and headed into the small room on the left to look for loot. Nothing. I left the room, and turned look out the door I came in. No zombies, so I turned to make my way into the school.

Not an instant later a survivor with a lee Enfield sprinted in front of me. I actually got a real fright, and accidentally clicked, swung my hatchet and killed him. Saved me a trip to the supermarket.

Anyone have similar lucky experiences?

Perfect example of why so many kos. Thank you for making the community even more shit.

Because he jumped and misclicked?

Also my story is I was getting chased by a zombie (I had no weapons), run over some debris and broke my legs. Allowing the sniper on the hill to miss me by an inch and get the zombie. Shot me after but it was briefly lucky :P.

Edited by MacabreLlama99
  • Like 1

Because he jumped and misclicked?

Also my story is I was getting chased by a zombie (I had no weapons), run over some debris and broke my legs. Allowing the sniper on the hill to miss me by an inch and get the zombie. Shot me after but it was briefly lucky :P.

He said "saved me a trip to the supermarket" As in he didn't need to go check for a gun.

He said "saved me a trip to the supermarket" As in he didn't need to go check for a gun.

Dude... you lost.

Just accept it.

Edited by McCullins
  • Like 3

If there was a gun on a body, which is a body because of an accident, why go to the market?

If there was a gun on a body, which is a body because of an accident, why go to the market?

I never claimed it wasn't an accident as you called it. Not sure how you'd accidently axe someone tho. He clearly had malicious ideas to begin with, that or he just shit his pants.

Edited by Meatster

I never claimed it wasn't an accident as you called it.

\/

Perfect example of why so many kos. Thank you for making the community even more shit.

Not sure how you'd accidently axe someone tho.

\/

I actually got a real fright, and accidentally clicked, swung my hatchet and killed him.

Edited by MacabreLlama99
  • Like 1

I never claimed it wasn't an accident as you called it. Not sure how you'd accidently axe someone tho. He clearly had malicious ideas to begin with, that or he just shit his pants.

I think all of this is covered in the original post.

Listen you wee bint, I'm a very moral player, this was completely by accident.

Wind your neck in. See yourself out of the thread if you have nothing nice or positive to say.

Honestly, sometimes the people bitching about the KOS'ers are just as bad as the KOS'ers themselves.

It is precisely this attitude, which makes this community "shit" in my opinion......

• Like 1

Same thing happened to me. Mind you, the guy had to run in front of my axe five times befoe I could see it through :D