Sign in to follow this  
The Admiral

"You were kicked off the game. PublicVariable Restriction #90"

So, I've been stuck in this death loop for months now.

I log in, I'm knocked out, my legs are broken, my blood is really low and my food/thirst levels are critical. I wait for myself to die and each time I get this message. It kicks me and when I rejoin, I'm back to square one.

I can join private hives fine, but I get this on every public server I go on. What do I do?

try getting someone to shoot you outright as your coming in the only other thing you can do is try putting in a ticket to see if someone will delete your guy from the hive

try getting someone to shoot you outright as your coming in the only other thing you can do is try putting in a ticket to see if someone will delete your guy from the hive

Okay, how would I do that?

well find someone to go and kill you on the server just tell someone where you are

to ask them to reset your character on the main hive just submit a ticket on contact the team on the main page

well find someone to go and kill you on the server just tell someone where you are

to ask them to reset your character on the main hive just submit a ticket on contact the team on the main page

Yeah, I was asking about the ticket haha... thanks though.