Sign in to follow this  
Hilseey

You cannot play this mission... HELP

Hey, i used DayZCommander to install Namalsk and DayZ Origins, and it doesn't have the triangle next to it saying corrupt or anything, it says they're both installed fine, then i load up DayZ, and try to play either of them, and it just says, 'you cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.namalsk, ns_dayz, ns_modules' ive tried redownloading namalsk, and i still have the same trouble.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Two things.

1. Are you closing arma after playing chernarus map if not close it completely and try to start fresh.
  2. Are the files in your folder showing up as unpacked? Commander had a few issues where the files would download but you would have to extract them manually into the folders for them to unzip all the way.

Two things.

1. Are you closing arma after playing chernarus map if not close it completely and try to start fresh.
  2. Are the files in your folder showing up as unpacked? Commander had a few issues where the files would download but you would have to extract them manually into the folders for them to unzip all the way.

yeah all the files are unpacked, and yeah if you mean did i have dayz closed when i installed it then yeah, arma 2/dayz wasn't running while i installed it :/

how are you joining the servers as its not loading the correct mod for what you trying to go onto

how are you joining the servers as its not loading the correct mod for what you trying to go onto

i've tried joining through dayzcommander (although only 2 servers come up, both with 10,000 ping for some reason) and i've tried joining through the actual server browser in game

delete the mod folders from out of your arma2 oa folder and the DZC cache folder and reinstall them

there should be more servers then that

how many server is it getting all together

delete the mod folders from out of your arma2 oa folder and the DZC cache folder and reinstall them

there should be more servers then that

how many server is it getting all together

i think it says like 16 in total, but only 2 come up. i deleted the DZC cache folder, and the namalsk folders, and now im redownloading namalsk through commander, should this fix it?

with all filters removed you are only getting 16 servers that should be more like 6060 for namlisk it should be like 300

with all filters removed you are only getting 16 servers that should be more like 6060 for namlisk it should be like 300

mm, i deleted the folders, reinstalled and it still doesn't work :/