Drbane

MustyGaming-EU-US-AUS-EPOCH Normal/rMod2.1.(1.0.4.2) VETERAN.Custom AI.Custom Areas.Auto Refuel.Custom Missions.Extra Features.300 vehicle's

KyBUGrK.jpg

Survive, explore, build wealth, make your way through the harsh environment

and assist in the effort to rebuild, or burn it all down its your choice,

live in the Epoch.

JSRS enabled

Welcome to Dayz Epoch, hosted by Musty Gaming and Exposed Gaming.  We are dedicated to providing an enjoyable atmosphere for players of all types to have fun.

Everyone is welcome to come and join us!  Build a base!  Visit the added attractions!  We have added several new sites, located on the map, for you to explore and loot.  Beware, some of them are crawling with AI, either friendly or bandit.  Take up one of the missions to kill the AI bandits and recover some great loot!  We have the difficulty set to veteran, making gameplay more challenging. 300+ vehicles are scattered around the map, plus you can buy your own at trader cities!

Our Chenarus servers are designed to be primarily player vs player (PVP), with limited safe areas around a few traders.  The rest of the map is basically anything goes.  Also the AI/NPC bandits will roam around, killing anyone they come across.  These AI carry some great gear, so hunting season is open year round!  These AI are kicked up a notch, so don't be surprised if they take your head off!

If you want a full anything goes game, try our Epoch Taviana map.  There are NO safe zones, and no rules regarding PVP play, so for you hard core bandit types, here's your chance to go raiding!

Our admins are very active on the server and do everything in their power to make sure everyone is having a good time.  Several anti-hack programs are running to help prevent hackers from ruining game play.  If you suspect someone is cheating, please tell an admin without broadcasting it on the server.  We will observe the player in question and determine if a violation has occurred.

The admins are not players, so you don't have to worry about unfair advantages.  They do provide some extra fun by hosting admin events, such as attack the admin base, treasure hunts, and other fun ways to win some great loot!  Our Admins are there to help with glitches, cheaters, and hackers, but if you need help with something else, just ask.  They will do what they can, as long as it's fair to everyone.

We provide a free Teamspeak server for players, helping you to team up and communicate to give you more depth of play.  Several channels are set up so each team can have privacy.  Also, admins are available through Teamspeak, so if you have a problem, just pop into the Request Admin channel and let them know.  Please note that this channel is for Admins, and players needing Admin help, so we ask you not to sit in the channel if you don't need our help.

Please respect the server rules, and the server admins.  We do not allow racist, abusive, or foul language.  We just want everyone to have fun!

No admin abuse, our Admins do not play, they are basicly there to help out.

Only time they play is when we hold events.

New mission system on the server, a message will pop up on the screen and the location will be marked on the map.

There be diff kinds of missions from Medical C130 Crash to Bandit Hunting Party, its 12 diff missions all in all.

The loot can be supplies, clothing and weapons.

Epoch key Features:

• Currency System - Gold, Silver, Copper, Tin and Aluminum Bars.
  • Smelting System - Ability to smelt certain metals from readily available materials.
  • Crafting System - Ability to craft certain items (Wooden Shed, Fence, Tent, etc).
  • Base Building System - Ability to have your own plot of land to build on. By using the crafting system you can create and build Sheds, Fences, Gates, and more to customize your camp.
  • Tree Cutting System - Ability to harvest wood from a tree, then have it fall down after. You will collect more wood the taller the tree.
  • Tag Friendly Players - Get a visual identifier for those you have made friends with.
  • Kill Message Board - Each Trader City contains a Kill Message Board that lists all the kills/deaths in the server since the last restart.
  • Traders
  • Dynamic Vehicle Spawn System - DayZ fixed vehicle spawns replaced with random vehicle spawns anywhere near buildings or roads throughout the map.
  • Dynamic Road Debris System - DayZ debris system replaced by random vehicle wrecks and debris that spawn on roads with loot.
  • Debris Removal - Ability to remove road debris and get a chance to receive a random vehicle part.
  • Vehicle Ownership - Purchased vehicles come with a key that is used to lock/unlocked the vehicle.
  • Cargo Check - Ability to check the free storage space available (Vehicles, Tents, Safes, etc).
  • Salvage Parts - Remove wheels and window glass from vehicles. The higher the damage to the part the higher the chance the part will break and be destroyed.
  • Siphon Fuel - Fill Empty Jerry Cans on vehicles if they have enough fuel.
  • Custom new Items:
    • Gold, Silver, Copper, Tin and Aluminum Bars.
    • Key - used to lock/unlock vehicles.
    • Keymakers Kit - ability to copy keys used to lock/unlock vehicles.
    • Personal Safe - Owner lockable storage with a 4 digit combination.
    • 30 Meter Plot Pole - ability to build on a piece of land.
    • Fishing Pole - ability to fish for food in the ocean.
    • Fuel Barrel - much larger container to hold fuel in (careful it's really heavy).
    • Energy Drink - very rare (it has wings).
    • Zombie Parts Bag - Gut zombies.
    • Bio Meat - Adds 1600 hp when eaten but higher chance to get infected.
  • More Wearable Clothing
    • Female characters can switch clothes to other female skins.
  • Infected Player
    • Die while infected and you will return as a random infected player.
    • Walk or crawl like a Zombie.
    • Practically invisible to other zombies both sight and hearing.
    • Can run very fast without sprinting.
    • Cannot use any items or carry weapons.
    • Cannot bleed.
    • Cannot drive or ride in vehicles.
    • Infected Player Skills
      • Raise Horde - Calls all zombies to your location within 100m.(zombies will detect and attack the infected player)
      • Attack - Short range melee attack causes bleeding, broken legs and/or infection
      • Feed - Only way to gain health is by feeding on dead players or wild animals.

Extra Features Chernarus:
  • DZAI

• Trader Caravans (Thx to Maca)

• New Trader Locations

• Autorefuel

• Full Moon Night

• Heli Lift

• Towing

• SelfBloodbag

• Extra Barracks

• Extra Buildings

• Bandit Island

• Debug Monitor Tog-able

• Bridge To Skalisty Island

• Extra Weapons

• Bridge to Otmel

• Bury Body

• Burn Tents

• Take Clothes

• Secret Caves

• Snap Building

• High End Super AI's

• Amber Mission System

• (POI) Abandoned Gold MIne

• (POI) Devils Farm

• (POI) Custers Lament

• (POI) Serenity ranger station

• (POI) Lost Island

• (POI) Dead Forest

• (POI) Area 19

• (POI) New Airfield

• (POI) Facility 229

• New Vehicles (Only in rMod2.1)

• 600+ New Weapons (Only in rMod2.1)

Server Info Chernarus:

• Map: Chernarus

• Server Slot's: 50 ppl

• Side Chat: On

• 3P: On

• Dm: On

• Ch: On

• Np: Off

• Day/Night: On (Full Moon Night's)

• Difficulty: Veteran

• Vehicle's: 300

EU - US - AUS Epoch Chernarus

Server's

Bash, Klen and Aircraft Dealer are safezone's

EU46 DayZEpoch Chernarus (1.0.4.2/103718)[VETERAN CH:ON][GMT+0]-Hosted By ExposedGaming.com/MustyGaming.com

b_560_95_1.png

DayZEpoch Chernarus - MustyUS(v1.0.4.2/103718)[VETERAN|3DP:ON|CH:ON][uTC-8]-Hosted by MustyGaming.com

b_560_95_1.png

DayZEpoch Chernarus - MusStraya (v1.0.4.2/103718 [VETERAN|3DP:ON|CH:ON] - Hosted by MustyGaming.com

b_560_95_1.png

DayZ Epoch rMod2.1

b_560_95_1.png

You need to download rMod2.1 to play on this server

Download and installation guide http://offgaming.us/rmod/download/

TeamSpeak

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

Advertising Videos:

The mine has many hidden secrets, remeber to search it good.

There is a vault in the mine, rumors tell it contains valuable items.

The combination is unknown.

Use your brain and you will find it

1: Dead Forest (between Cherno and Electra) Built from Scratch
2: New Airfield (Near Lapatino) Built from Scratch

1: Devils Farm (The last stand of battalion 7 of the US army)
2: Lost Island (Built by the russian army, in an attempt to save the survivors from cherno)

Built from Scratch

Project X9

Facility 229

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCaODeUdiNY&list=UU0S0OJkKpEHTbLJ5jmBRMYg

Server Stats and Trader Prices:

4aGk5ls.jpgaecCmKy.jpg

TJGP6qd.jpg

Active Admin's:

If a you cant get a hold of an admin in game, just type in general and we have admin's that watch over the server

80% of the time.

Clues to the Vaults:

Check out the forum's

http://www.mustygaming.com/

http://www.exposedgaming.com/

Edited by Drbane
  • Like 23

Realy nice server with active Admin both in game and outside game, would be nice to see some more ppl joning :)

• Like 4

Bump....

• Like 4

Server are back up, after alittle downtime, becausee of map Upgrade.

Edited by Drbane
  • Like 3

Bump....

• Like 3

Cool server. Nice additions to the different locations. Keep up the good work.

• Like 2

We need more people to join this server. Special events are held every weekend to spicen things up. Friendly community.

• Like 2

Added Dog, Heli lift and Travel in vehicle back script.

+ 1 military base NE on the map

• Like 4

Awesome Dog's, guess i am going for a dog hunt tomorrow :)

• Like 3

Awesome Dog's, guess i am going for a dog hunt tomorrow :)

Ye thay are nice to have by ure side hehe.

• Like 3

Update:

AI Bandits, Soldiers and Survivors

Player triggered AI (same concept as Dayz's zombie spawn, this prevents "unused" AI on the map)

- 3 AI factions:

AI survivors (shoot Zeds and player bandits)

AI bandits (shoot Zeds and player bandits/player survivors)

AI soldiers (shoot Zeds, AI bandits and player bandits)

Dynamic "enemy" handling - only units near players will be made "unfriendly" towards Zeds / Bandits etc.

Randomized gear/skins and group setups(leader/sniper/riflemen)

static Heli patrols predefined (Chernarus south coast, east coast, airfields).

AI Bandits and Survivors can also steal's your car, chopper etc.

All AI's are lootable.

• Like 4

Damn these bandits are no joke. They took me by surprise. Didnt know what hit me. I must say these bandit, survivors and soldeirs add a new dimension to the game. Playing alone isnt as boring anymore since you have to keep an eye on everything. Dont leave you chopper unattended because they will steal it ^^. I was a victim of such robbery. Had me laughing for quite some time.

The dog pets are very picky as to who they want to follow ;) .

Overall i like these changes.

Edited by Shiryu
  • Like 3

Damn these bandits are no joke. They took me by surprise. Didnt know what hit me. I must say these bandit, survivors and soldeirs add a new dimension to the game. Playing alone isnt as boring anymore since you have to keep an eye on everything. Dont leave you chopper unattended because they will steal it ^^. I was a victim of such robbery. Had me laughing for quite some time.

The dog pets are very picky as to who they want to follow ;) .

Overall i like these changes.

Ye the Hero in the survivor group is a dam klepto hehe

• Like 3

Bump....

• Like 3

Well today was funny. I was attacked by 2 packs of bandits and damn these SoB's can aim good. Be carefull because they are relentless. Fuuny thing is also the amount of ammo the survivors and heroes spend shoting zombies. Sounds more like a huge battlefield but instead it is just 3 of em shooting.

Scavenging has never been this exciting.

Edited by Samir
  • Like 2

With this new script you guys added will you be doing any events any time soon. Would be fun to be caught in a crossfire between survivors and bandits.

I was also wondering the patroling chopper at the airfield and on the coastal areas, do they ever land to refuel or something? Last time i saw some survivors take someones chopper and the only thing they did was fly around. Would be cool if they land and you get a chance to take it back.

Edited by Shiryu
  • Like 1

With this new script you guys added will you be doing any events any time soon. Would be fun to be caught in a crossfire between survivors and bandits.

I was also wondering the patroling chopper at the airfield and on the coastal areas, do they ever land to refuel or something? Last time i saw some survivors take someones chopper and the only thing they did was fly around. Would be cool if they land and you get a chance to take it back.

The dont land, but u can shoot it down :)

• Like 2