Sign in to follow this  
BakedNinja

Circle of Enmity Chernarus *Spawn with a Gun/Tools/Supplies* 400+ Vehicles/Custom Buildings(Bases)/ Active Admins/Autorefuel/4x Heli Crashes

Circle of Enmity Chernarus *Spawn with a Gun/Tools/Supplies* 400+ Vehicles/Custom Buildings(Bases)/ Active Admins/Autorefuel/4x Heli Crashes

173.192.200.93:3374

wwww.circleofenmity.com

http://www.circleofe.../dayz-f148.html

Ventrilo information available on website.

Greetings DayZ community! I'd like to welcome all to enjoy our server we have established. We are a friendly squad of 3 admins, and a clan of 15 + active DayZ players and 100+ community members that reach into many games.

We'd like to welcome you to come enjoy Chernarus the way we feel is intended.

Rules: No combat logging, No Mic in Side Chat, and Obviously no Cheating/Hacking/Exploiting of any kind

We have custom difficulty settings (veteran mode with map indicators turned on).

You can look up our deal on custom loadouts, and custom bases for you're friends and clan mates.

Server restarts every 12 hours with a period of 2-3 hours of darkness. (You get a flashlight and some NVG's in the beginning loadout)

We have plenty of heli crashes for you to look for loot in. We have custom towns, buildings, and public saftey bases for users to access.

Please come check us out, we'd love to enjoy the apocolypse with the rest of ya'll :)

post-154223-0-19336500-1364625121_thumb.

• Like 1

So you won't allow anyone to "Hack" items into the game...

But you're perfectly fine with cheating by giving everyone a free gun, toolbox, gear, and putting vehicles all over the map?

I'd rather take my chances with hackers on public servers.

So you won't allow anyone to "Hack" items into the game...

But you're perfectly fine with cheating by giving everyone a free gun, toolbox, gear, and putting vehicles all over the map?

I'd rather take my chances with hackers on public servers.

All you get is a makarov, and you do not get a tool box, and some people enjoy that many vehicles.

Thanks for you're opinion on the matter however,

All you get is a makarov, and you do not get a tool box, and some people enjoy that many vehicles.

Thanks for you're opinion on the matter however,

Makarov is still spawning with a weapon, eliminating the first basic challenge of the game.

Sorry for the toolbox misread :)

Vehicles takes away every other challenge of the game, survival-wise: You do not need to eat or drink. You do not get tired. You can travel extremely quickly. The Stary-Elektro-Cherno-Northwest Airfield run is super easy, so you can end a 1 hour play session with at least a ghillie suit, AK47 + 6 mags, food, water, and NVGs.

This isn't zombie survival.

It's lazy jerk that sucks at the game pretending to be survivalist survival.

Everyone plays differently, you can go find you're own vanilla server. In fact it sounds like you should just be playing public hives, so why are you even searching for the Private ones?

Anyways, if you don't mind not trolling my post with negative comments when you haven't even been to the server that'd be nice, thanks.

Edited by BakedNinja