camp in the woods

DON'T sing justin bieber over direct chat

if you want event's that require teamwork,

best thing would be go and start one!

but after that event, your buddie will still

chop your head off, because he's human,

and everything human is evil.

/thread

maybe instead of shooting other players, there should be something that is added to shoot at instead of other players

Zombies?

Animals!

Edited by Azrail

The only thing you should feel when you KoS...

Is the recoil.

• Like 1

a little while ago I used to help out axe wielding folk get a gun, last time I saw one - I dumped an PDW clip in his face (fucker was sneaking up on me).

I remember once actually fighting zombies with friends. Our car had crashed, near a bridge, and for some reason there seemed to be thrice the amount of zombies as usual. What ensued was a real battle; we shot wildly, taking refuge on the bridge while one of our friends treated one of our wounded. Fighting zombies turned out to be the funnest experience I've had so far, but only because the situation was just so perfect for it. Usually, people act incredibly stupidly in the events leading up to a 'zombie battle.' ie, the game just doesn't set you up to battle them as much, because they can easily be circumvented with stealth or just by running away.

Zombies need to be tougher in the sense that they will, the second a group lets their guard down, attack them senselessly and without mercy. An individual? Well, in that case, you need to be wittier than brawnier to get out of the hole full of shit you've found yourself thrown into, because running and gunning shouldn't get you out of the thick of it when you're attacked by a horde of zombies.

Looting a building within a city or town, no matter how petty the loot, should require more thought than "How can I avoid getting spotted by players." When I play, zombies are merely a distraction, an alert for these players. I try to avoid them simply because they can alert others of my presence; not because I actually fear them. Hopefully, in standalone, when I have a teammate provide overwatch from a rooftop, it should be primarily to protect me from zombies.

Please, make us fear them, without them being an annoyance.

Edited by Very Ape
  • Like 2

Very Ape, great comments. I agree, this is a "zombie" survival game which means the zombies should play a major part. The element of pvp is always fun but it'd be even better if zombies were the real threat, because of their numbers and ability to kill you.

I always hated those peoples who killed me on sigh, even when I had no inventory on me. It ruins the feel of zombie survival. If there would be a zombie apocalypse peoples wouldn't just kill each other.